To have one of our Travel Concierges call you, please fill out the form below.
Distance from hotel to Hewanorra International Airport (UVF), 45 minutes. Distance from hotel to town of Castries, 50 minutes. Distance from hotel to town of Soufriere, 15 minutes. Distance from hotel to George F L Charles Airport (SLU), 60 minutes.
Anse Chastanet, this romantic resort hideaway offers 49 individually-designed rooms, decorated with stunning original artworks, in a unique hillside/beachfront setting. The hotel has created a resort in harmony with its natural environment, taking full advantage of the amazing scenery.
Nestled within a 600-acre estate with two beaches, Anse Chastanet is a destination within itself, offering many facilities and activities offered right at the resort. The beaches are on some of the island’s best coral reefs for snorkeling and scuba diving. Within the estate lies a lush tropical forest with 18th century remains of an old plantation, plus 12 miles of private estate trails to explore by foot or bike.
• Check-in-time: 2:00 pm Check-out-time: 12:00 pm
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Effective dates: 12/20/15-12/19/16
• No children under the age of 10 years old can be accommodated except for the travel dates of 07/01/16-09/30/16 where the minimum age is 6 years old.
• Children rates apply for children ages 10-15 years old for the travel dates of 12/20/15- 06/30/16 & 10/01/16-12/19/16.
• Children rates apply for children ages 6-15 years old for the travel dates of 07/01/16- 09/30/16.
• Effective dates: 12/20/16-12/19/17
• No children under the age of 10 years old can be accommodated except for the travel dates of 07/01/17-09/30/17 where the minimum age is 6 years old.
• Children rates apply for children ages 10-15 years old for the travel dates of 12/20/16- 06/30/17 & 10/01/17-12/19/17.
• Children rates apply for children ages 6-15 years old for the travel dates of 07/01/17- 09/30/17. 2018:
• Effective dates: 12/20/17-12/19/18 The 2018 children’s policy has not been received yet, please use the 2017 children’s policy as a guideline. This information is subject to change.
• Please review the 2017 maximum occupancies for details.
• Standard – 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child. Superior – 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child. Beachside Deluxe – 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child. Hillside Deluxe – 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child. Premium – 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child.
• The 2018 maximum occupancies have not been received yet, please use the 2017 maximum occupancies as a guideline. This information is subject to change.
Standard, (STD) rooms are slightly smaller than the Superior rooms.
• Bedding: 1 queen bed or 2 twin beds. View: Garden or Partial Sea.
Superior, (SUP) rooms are octagonal or rectangular in shape.
• Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 twin beds. View: Mountain or Ocean.
Beachside Deluxe, (BDD) All rooms have either clay tile or tropical hardwood floors, either glass or wooden jalousie louver windows, ceiling fans and balconies, en suite bathrooms with shower and water closet.
Hillside Deluxe, (DDG) rooms are extremely spacious and individually designed in a very airy style, with dramatic open roof dormers, clay floor tiles or tropical hardwood floor, wooden jalousie louvers, ceiling fans, balconies, very large ensuite bathrooms with 2 sinks, shower and water closet.
• Bedding: 1 king bed. View: Mountain or Ocean.
Premium, (PRU) rooms are the resort’s best rooms (numbering only 7) which offer picture postcard perfect views by virtue of their very elevated and strategic location. Bedding: 1 king bed. View: Mountain or Sea.
• All Standard and Superior rooms have either clay tile or tropical hardwood floors, either glass or wooden jalousie louver windows, ceiling fans and balconies, en suite bathrooms with shower and water closet.
• Anse Chastanet has 49 uniquely designed rooms 37 of which are scattered about a flower-decked hillside, and 12 of which are located within a tropical garden at beach level.
• These rooms are built in harmony with nature, allowing for a natural flow of air which make air conditioning unnecessary.
• Most rooms do NOT have air conditioning, radios, telephones or televisions.
• The Beachside Deluxe rooms are now air conditioned to cater to guests wishing to experience this amenity.
All accommodations include: coffee/tea maker, bathrobes, safe (in accommodation), hairdryer, refrigerator and ceiling fan.
• Rooms are built in harmony with nature allowing for a natural flow of air which make air conditioning unnecessary.
• The beach level rooms (Beach Side Deluxe Rooms) are the only accommodations that are now air conditioned.
• Room service for breakfast is available.
• Room service for lunch and dinner is only available on request.
Ironing Board In the Deluxe and Premium rooms.
Furniture The furniture in all rooms has been designed and handmade in the region with the exclusive use of the island woods, such as teak, mahogany, green heart, purple heart, red cedar, and wild breadfruit.
Iron In the Deluxe and Premium rooms.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Trails (biking) 10 miles of exclusive mountain biking trails Exercise Classes Yoga And Pilates At Kai Belte Spa Complimentary yoga, Pilates and stretch classes on 6 days a week have now become part of the Kai Belte Spa services offered. Bicycle Rentals: ($) 50 mountain bikes for rental available to guests Miscellaneous Amenities 42-Foot Sailing Yacht (Serenity) Dive Center St. Lucia’s PADI/SSI Scuba dive center with full range of equipment including film lab catering to novice and experienced divers. Yoga (classes) Complimentary 5days a week morning and afternoon. Spa (full Service) Kai Belte Spa has also recently introduced ayurvedic treatments, and all therapists have now been trained in hot stone massage, deep tissue, shiatsu, aromatherapy, and reflexology in addition to the complete classic spa menu of body and beauty treatments. ($) Denotes a fee may be charged. Please note: Some hotel amenities listed above may have an additional fee associated with them.
Jungle Bar And Grill The Jungle Beach Bar & Grill, located on the second beach of Anse Mamin, is open from 10:00am to 4:00pm daily with lunch served from noon to 3:00pm. The relaxed and laid back atmosphere on this exotic soft sand beach makes the Jungle Grill a favorite with many of our resort guests.
Pitons Lounge And Bar Lunch can also be enjoyed at mid hillside level in the Piton lounge, away from the beach and overlooking the Anse Chastanet bay and coral reefs.
Treehouse Restaurant Dine in the two open air treehouses overlooking lush tropical foliage and the Caribbean Sea. Celebrating award winning Tropical World Cuisine, a blend of Caribbean with other tropical world cuisine experiences. The dinner menu changes daily and is served in a romantic candlelit ambiance, surrounded by beautiful original artwork. Breakfast is served here daily and dinner is served daily with the exception of Tuesdays.
Trou Au Diable Restaurant Caribbean and International meals, serves breakfast and light snacks at lunch, beachside vegetarian meals available on all menus.
Visual Tour: Anse Chastanet Hotel
Rooms are furnished with local products.
Beach is a nice place to read a book and just look out and dream.