To have one of our Travel Concierges call you, please fill out the form below.
Distance from hotel to town, 20 minutes. Distance from hotel to airport, 25 minutes.
Buccament Bay Resort is a brand new hotel in the Caribbean from Harlequin Hotels & Resorts. This all inclusive luxury beach hotel is located on the stunning Caribbean island of St. Vincent, surrounded by lush green mountains and rainforest with a beautiful white and beach. Buccament Bay Resort is the perfect holiday estination for all the family, offering a variety of activities to cater for all interests, including the Liverpool Football Club Soccer School, a professional tennis academy, the Performing Arts Academy and The Spa.
• Check-in-time: 3:00 pm Check-out-time: 12:00 pm
Early check-in/check-out policy: .
• Late check-out is subject to availability and bookable at the resort.
• Late check-out is at an additional cost to guests (per room); valid until 5:00pm.
• 2016-2017 Effective dates: 01/04/16-04/15/17
• Child rates apply to children 2-11 years old.
• Children 12 and over pay the extra adult rate.
2016-2017 One Bedroom Gardenview Villa – 2 adults.
• One Bedroom Deluxe Garden Villa – 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child.
• One Bedroom Beachfront Villa – 2 adults or 2 adults and 1 child.
• Two Bedroom Gardenview Villa – 4 adults or 2 adults and 3 children. Two Bedroom Deluxe Garden Villa – 5 adults or 3 adults and 3 children. Two Bedroom Beachfront Villa – 5 adults or 2 adults and 3 children.
• Four Bedroom Deluxe Garden Villa – 8 adults or 6 adults and 6 children.
• Four Bedroom Beachfront Villa – 8 adults or 4 adults and 6 children.
• Maximum occupancy levels may include the use of a rollaway bed.
• The Four Bedroom Deluxe Garden Villa and Becahfront Villa have a minimum occupancy requirement of 4-6 guests.
One Bedroom Garden Villa, (VLL) 850 square feet, with air conditioning in the bedroom.
One Bedroom Deluxe Garden Villa, (GD1) 850 square feet, with air conditioning throughout both the bedroom and living area, upgraded arrival mini-bar, with a choice of snacks, ESPA Comfort Bath Menu and departure gift left in room the night before departure.
One Bedroom Beachfront Villa(*), (8YH) 850 square feet, with air conditioning throughout the bedroom, upgraded arrival mini-bar, with a choice of snacks, ESPA Comfort Bath Menu, departure gift left in room the night before departure.
Two Bedroom Garden Villa, (GI2) 1400 square feet, with air conditioning throughout both bedrooms, one king room and one twin room, 2 bathrooms with showers and 1 bath.
Deluxe Garden Two Bedroom Villa, (XGV) 1500 square feet, with air conditioning throughout both the bedroom and living area, one king room and one twin room, 2 bath- rooms w/ showers and 1 bathroom has a bath, upgraded arrival mini-bar, with a choice of snacks, ESPA Comfort Bath Menu and Departure gift left in room the night before departure.
Two Bedroom Beach Villa.(*), (BVF) 1500 square feet, with air conditioning throughout both the bedroom and living area (available in living area for 2 of 3 of the 2 bedroom beachfront villas), one king room and one twin room, 2 bathrooms with showers and 1 bath- room has a bath, upgraded arrival mini-bar, with a choice of snacks, ESPA Comfort Bath Menu, departure gift left in room the night before departure.
Four Bedroom Deluxe Garden Villa, (4BG) 1 king bed, 1 queen bed and 4 twin beds, comp wi-fi, plunge pool, 2448 sq ft, air conditioned bedrooms, ideal for family and friends, 40 inch wide screen TV, iPod docking station, refrigerator, coffee/tea, arrival canapes, bottle of sparkling wine, upgraded mini bar, including wines and snacks.
• View: Garden.
Four B/r Beachfront Villa(*), (BVT) 1 king bed, 1 queen bed and 4 twin beds, comp wi-fi, plunge pool, 2448 sq ft, air conditioned bedrooms, ideal for family and friends, 40 inch wide screen TV, iPod docking station, refrigerator, coffee/tea, arrival canapes, bottle of sparkling wine, upgraded mini bar, including wines and snacks.
• View: Beach.
All Villas above have the following:
• Private deck with plunge pool -40″ widescreen television with 65 video and 15 music channels -iPod docking station
• Iron and ironing board
• Electronic safe
• Mini-bar with water, beers and soft drinks
• Espresso machine and tea maker
• Turndown service
• Free high speed wireless internet
• Bathroom with power shower, towels and bathrobes
(*) Denotes on request basis only, no allotment given.
All accommodations include: hairdryer, sprinkler system, telephone, turndown service, internet access (wireless), voicemail, iron, wake-up calls, ironing board, non-smoking accommodations, patio, radio, accommodations (for physically challenged guests), refrigerator, air conditioning, rollaway bed (on request), alarm clock, room service (limited), bathrobes, safe (in accommodation), bedding (premium), shower, ceiling fan, smoke detector, coffee/tea maker, soundproof, crib (on request) and housekeeping.
Bathtub Bathtubs are available in most of the Villas (please request if needed)
Television (remote Controlled, Satellite) 40″ LCD television with satellite and remote control.
Mini-bar Restocked 3 times per week
Dvd Player Guests can check out DVD player from the front desk
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Accommodations Accommodations: 100 Villas available. Bicycles Left in front for guests to use at no additional charge. Business Center Business center with 3 work stations. Business Services: ($) Business services available (fax, scanning and coping) Casino: ($) On site casino, coming soon (scheduled to open Summer 2011, opening date is subject to change). Children’s Activities Harlequin Kids club offers supervised activities at no additional charges. Children’s Playground Located at Harlequin Kids Club Medical Services: ($) Medical Center on-site with doctor and nurse Miscellaneous Amenities
• Game systems are avilable at the front desk Physically Challenged Accommodations Physically challenged accommodations available on a request basis only (2 Bedrooom Villa). Activities Some other specialized activities include:
• Liverpool Football Club (Free for 2011)
• Professional Tennis Academy (Free for 2011)
• Harlequin Performing art academy (4 Day Masters Class at an additional cost per person, please ask for details) Babysitting Services: ($) Babysitting services are available from 7pm until midnight at an additional cost. Some Other Activities Available at/near the Resort:
• Diving and watersports opportunities, Indigo Dive at Buccament Bay Resort offer a range of activities for guests.
• Hire a motor boat for a breathtaking, high speed adventure to explore the sparkling Caribbean Sea and its stunning islands further afield.
• Live the dream and hire a yacht or sailing catamaran to leisurely cruise around the islands at your own pace.
• Deep sea fishing is a major sport in the Caribbean as the waters that surround the islands are home to many types of fish.
• Dolphin and whale-watching trips provide a truly thrilling, exciting and ultimately unforgettable experience.
• Hiring a kayak for a couple of hours is the perfect way to explore the sea and shoreline around the resort at your own pace – easy to learn, fun and family-friendly.
• Taking a tour in a glass bottom boat makes for a dry way to explore the underwater world.
• Tennis: The Tennis Academy at Buccament Bay Resort provides unique training and coaching programs for both children and adults. Players of all abilities are given encouragement and training to develop the skills necessary to enjoy the game at the level they wish to play and video analysis to improve their technique. Private lessons are available at an additional charge
• Liverpool Football Club Soccer School. The Soccer School provides training and coaching programs for both adults and children aged 5 and above in an environment where everyone is given the opportunity to play football to the best of their ability, with both encouragement and training to develop the skills necessary to enjoy the game at whatever level they wish to play. Coaching sessions are interactive, challenging and fun.
• Day Golf Package (at an additional cost per person) includes: transportation to the golf course from Buccament Bay Resort by private plane with land transfers, green fees for 18 holes, golf cart, clubs, tees, balls and markers, a la carte lunch, bottles of water, use of changing facilities and golf practice range. Please note for the Golf Package:
• Tee times must be booked a minimum of 24 hours in advance and are subject to availability.
• Cancellations within a 24 hour period of resort departure time are subject to a cancellation fee.
• Day Golf Package inclusions are subject to change without notice. ($) Denotes a fee may be charged. Please note: Some hotel amenities listed above may have an additional fee associated with them.
H Q at HQ expertly-trained baristas create the perfect brews from espressos to lattes as well as an extensive selection of fine teas.
• Morning croissants and pastries are a perfect start to the day, while crepes, toasted paninis and wraps are available for lunches and snacks.
• Freshly-squeezed juices and smoothies are blended to order for a delicious, refreshing and healthy boost. As an afternoon treat there is a tempting selection of ice cream and sorbets.
Bamboo resting by the beach amongst tropical trees, Bamboo offers al fresco buffet dining for breakfast & themed nights for dinner.
• Pizzas freshly stone baked in a traditional oven can also be ordered to take away throughout the day.
• Footwear must be worn at all times.
• No wet swimwear.
• Gentleman: shorts and a tee shirt.
• Ladies: please wear a top or sarong over swimsuits and bikinis.
• Bamboo is open on a rotational basis.
Jack’s serves delicious local seafood & the finest cuts of prime, succulent steaks prepared with expert culinary precision, flavored with exotic spices and cooked on a wood-burning grill in the open kitchen. To perfectly compliment the entrees there is a premier international wine collection showcased in Jacks elegant wine cellar.
• The contemporary and stylish atmosphere, the refined service, the sensational wine selection and the delectable menu creations ensure a rare experience well done.
• Smart trousers/t-shirts/shirts; smart dress for ladies.
• Footwear must be worn at all times.
• No shorts or jeans allowed.
Safran serves fine Indian cuisine and provides an innovative, fresh approach to Indian cuisine. Concocted using only the freshest of ingredients, cooked with natural herbs and spice blends and served in a simple but stylish manner to create intricately flavored dishes. Bowls of fragrantly spiced curries with perfect accompaniments will entice you. Experience the extraordinary, vibrant cuisine in a sophisticated and contemporary atmosphere.
• Smart shorts/skirts and t-shirts/shirts
• Footwear must be worn at all times
• Safran is open on a rotational basis
The Bay Beach Club is stunningly situated, overlooking the pools to the sparkling Caribbean Sea beyond. Offering casual all day dining it is the perfect place to linger over a sumptuous lunch in a relaxed atmosphere while contemplating the turquoise waters or to sip an exotic cocktail to the lilting rhythms of Reggae and watch a spectacular sunset. After the sun has gone down, a delicious menu of tantalizing dishes awaits.
• For breakfast and lunch, casual shorts and t-shirts/tops.
• Ladies must wear tops/sarongs over swimsuits or bikini tops.
• In the evening, smart shorts/skirts, tops and dresses are acceptable. Shoes/flip flops/sandals must be worn.
• No wet swimming wear is to be worn when seated in the restaurant.
• Please note: guests enjoying the nearby pools and sun loungers, etc., must put on a t-shirt, top or sarong in order to be served at the bar.
• Due to great demand during high season or at times of high occupancy, there is a restriction of 3 times dining permitted (per week) at the premier fine dining Steak & Seafood restaurant, Jack’s.
• Reservations can be made on arrival at the resort.
• This restriction will allow all guest the opportunity to enjoy the fine dining experience at Jack’s.
West Indies Cricket coach, excellent kids activities, beachfront villas for beautiful sunset views