To have one of our Travel Concierges call you, please fill out the form below.
Distance from hotel to Luis Munoz Marin International Airport (SJU), 31 miles (50 kms).
Lose yourself in the vibrant beauty and captivating allure of Puerto Rico. Perched high above the ocean on a 300-foot cliff, El Conquistador Resort is a peaceful retreat on the Island of Enchantment. This luxurious Puerto Rico resort is divided into five villages, providing a soothing getaway from the stress of the world. Enjoy breathtaking, panoramic ocean views at The Grand Hotel including the villages of Las Brisas and La Vista. Pure indulgence awaits you in Las Casitas Village – the distinctive resort that shares our grounds, where a resort butler is at your service 24 hours a day in your private villa. Built into the side of a cliff and wrapped around its own swimming pool, let sea breezes caress you in Las Olas Village. Or just relax on your private balcony in La Marina Village, which overlooks the sea and is home to the new water park and private marina. Experience this vibrant Puerto Rico resort for yourself, complete with beautifully appointed accommodations, attentive service, and a magnificent setting.
• Check-in-time: 4:00 pm Check-out-time: 11:00 am
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Children’s age break is 17 years old.
2016 Please review the 2017 maximum occupancy (below).
• Occupancy from 2016 to 2017 has not changed.
2017 Garden View – 4 adults (see below).
• Partial Ocean View – 4 adults (see below).
• Ocean View – 4 adults (see below).
• La Marina Ocean View – 4 adults (see below).
• Las Brisas Ocean View – 4 adults (see below).
• One Bedroom Ocean View Suite – 4 adults (see below).
• Two Bedroom Ocean View Suite – 6 adults (see below).
• For the Garden View Room through One Bedroom Ocean View Suite, there is a maximum of 4 guests allowed with any combination of adults and children, with a minimum of 1 adult in each accommodation.
• For example: 3 adults and 1 child, 2 adults and 2 children or 1 adult and 3 children.
• For the Two Bedroom Ocean View Suite, there is a maximum of 6 guests allowed with any combination of adults and children, with a minimum of 1 adult in each accommodation.
Gardenview, (GDV) Enjoy various garden views, including the golf course, flower-lined courtyards, tennis courts and the El Yunque Rainforest. Relax in your spacious King-sized bed or double Queen beds within this exceptional resort. Available throughout the distinct lodging areas of La Vista and Las Olas, the Garden Rooms within our hotel deliver complete bliss in a tropical setting.
• Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 double beds. View: Garden.
Partial Ocean View, (VWP) this guestroom offers partial views of the Atlantic Ocean, golf course, El Yunque Rainforest and distant mountains from the comfort of your bed or private balcony/terrace.
Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 double beds. View: Partial Ocean.
Oceanview, (OCV) The delightfully comfortable Full Ocean View Rooms offer endless views of the crystal blue Caribbean Sea and the Atlantic Ocean from a private walkout or French balcony. Discover the truly enchanting accommodations at our oceanfront hotel, filled with incomparable features.
• Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 double beds. View: Ocean.
La Marina Oceanvw, (LAM) these accommodations are located at the base of a cliff in a beautiful ocean side village overlooking the marina and the crystal blue Caribbean Sea and Atlantic Ocean from a private walkout or French balcony.
Las Brisas Oceanvw, (LBV) these accommodations are in a lovely V-shaped village atop a 300 foot cliff which offers a lush interior garden setting with room views of Las Cabezas de San Juan Lighthouse or Palomino Island and the endless views of crystal blue Caribbean Sea and Atlantic Ocean from a private walkout or French balcony.
One Bedroom Oceanview Suite(*), (1BO) A generous one-bedroom suite featuring a separate parlor and an oversized balcony/terrace for taking in spectacular ocean views.
• Number of accommodations: 15 View: Ocean.
Two Bedroom Oceanview Suite(*), (O2B) Spacious two-bedroom suite featuring a comfortable living area and an oversized balcony/terrace with cozy furniture ideal for taking in spectacular ocean views.
• Number of accommodations: 13 View: Ocean.
• Rollaways are not permitted in a room with two double beds.
The Grand Hotel is comprised of 2 distinctive wings, located in the heart of the Resort. Las Brisas is a unique V shape structure offering panoramic views of the Caribbean and Atlantic sea.
• Las Brisas section.
• La Vista offers panoramic views of The Caribbean Sea or the Atlantic sea and Golf course, La Vista puts you just steps away from championship golf and tennis and the main Caribbean pool.
• Las Olas is pure intimacy. Dramatically built into the side of a cliff, this crescent shaped village is a private paradise of carefree pleasures. Additionally to the deluxe accommodations providing panoramic views, Las Olas features it own pool.
La Marina Village:
• La Marina Village is synonymous of Mediterranean ambiance. Select from a range of deluxe accommodations in the harbor side village. Deep sea fishing and private charters are only steps away from your room. La Marina also has its own pool at sea level. Definitely La Marina is for those with a love of the sea.
Each of the villages has its own selection of shops and restaurants for the guest convenience.
(*) Denotes on request basis only, no allotment given.
All accommodations include: coffee maker, crib (on request): ($), hairdryer, iron, ironing board, television, mirror (vanity), refrigerator, rollaway bed (on request): ($), room service and mini-bar.
Stereo System (with Cd Player) am/fm stereo with 3 disc CD player and dual cassette player
Telephones 3 multi-line phones with voice-mail, speakerphone and computer/fax connections
Miscellaneous Amenities Rooms range in size from 525 to 595 sq. ft.
($) Denotes a fee may be charged.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
• Distance to the beach is 12 minutes, 2 mile beach located on Palomino Island, complimentary water taxi leaves for the island every 15 minutes. Miscellaneous Amenities
• Golf & Tennis Club
• Personal Vacation Planner Water Park
• State-of-the-art water park features thrilling water slides, a lazy river, pools including the infinity-edge main pool, an expansive main pool deck perfect for sunbathing, the new Oasis Bar & Grill, and more – offering couples and families alike tons of outdoor fun and excitement while enjoying breathtaking views of the Atlantic Ocean and the Caribbean Sea.
• Tickets for the Coqui Water Park are for sale exclusively to resort guests. Admission includes inner tubes, pool towels, and luxury lounge chairs. Half day tickets may also be available during high demand periods and holidays. Spa: ($)
• There is a per day fee for access to the Waldorf Astoria Spa However, the fee will be waived for El Conquistador & Las Casitas guests if they have any spa treatments that day. ($) Denotes a fee may be charged.
Please note: Some hotel amenities listed above may have an additional fee associated with them.
Drake’s Martini Bar a spacious lounge with wood floor, Asian rugs, overstuffed seating, and pool table; dress code requires dress short pants and collared shirts.
Las Olas Lounge an oceanview bar located halfway down the Cliffside at the Olas level; featuring an extensive martini, tequila and margarita menu.
Splash Bar a swim-up bar in the main pool complex; offering sandwiches, burgers, salads, and tropical drinks for lunch.
Ballyhoo Bar & Grill featuring shrimp, conch fritters, quesadillas and burgers; with ocean and Palomino Island views; open for lunch and dinner.
Oasis Bar & Grill located in Coqui Water Park.
Cafe Bella Vista a casual open-air spot overlooking the main pool complex, ocean, and Palomino Island ; fare includes pizza, sandwiches, and salads; open for lunch and dinner.
Cafe Caribe offering sandwiches, traditional American dishes, and Caribbean specialties.
Casitas Cafe overlooking Las Casitas Village pool; providing open-air, ocean-view seating with teak umbrella tables and an a la carte breakfast.
Stingray Cafe Indulge in award-winning Caribbean- infused dishes and seafood. This casual restaurant is open daily for dinner and located at the seaside of La Marina Village. Reservations recommended.
The Golf Grill located in the golf course’s club house; serving lunch and cocktails overlooking the 18th hole; with views of El Yunque Rainforest.
Blossoms This restaurant presents an exquisite tour of the Orient, featuring three culinary styles that include a sushi bar boasting the freshest seafood, sizzling delights prepared on Tappan yaki tables, and innovative Hunan and Szechwan specialties. Located on the Mirador level at the top of the escalators, Blossoms is open for dinner Monday-Sunday. Reservations are recommended.
Iguana’s featuring burgers, chicken, seafood, snacks, and tropical drinks in open-air seating; located on Palomino Island.
La Piccola Fontana Delight your senses with exquisite Northern Italian creations in a luxurious and romantic environment. For over 20 years, serving their famous risottos, pastas, steaks, and seafood recently opened its doors at the new El Conquistador Resort location.
• They will provide you with their award winning services, wine selection, and cocktails.
Las Brisas A casual restaurant offering panoramic ocean views and a two-level indoor terrace; buffet and a la Carte breakfast.
Las Brisas Restaurant a casual restaurant offering panoramic oceanviews and a two-level indoor terrace; buffet and a la carte breakfast.
Ventana Del Caribe overlooking the beautiful Atlantic Ocean and Palomino Island ; providing open-air, oceanview seating with teak umbrella tables and lunch menu. Located by the Las Casitas Manor House and Bahia Azul Infinity Pool.
Virgin Burger a 50’s style outdoor cafe featuring burgers, sandwiches, salads, and tropical drinks for lunch.
Chops(*) A fine addition to the dining options at El Conquistador Resort. The seductive atmosphere and innovative menu excite all the senses. Private dining rooms are also available for a more exclusive dining experience.
(*) Denotes reservation is required.
Cozy’s Gourmet Market located in the Lobby, visit us for your choice of sandwich, fruit, imported meat & cheese, as well as a variety of beverages and pastries.
Starbucks Coffee serving fresh brewed coffee and light fare.
Mini golf on the beach is fun. Try the breakfast buffett at Las Brisas. The private beach is very nice.
Tourist Attractions Nearby:
• The Bioluminescent Bay
• The Bacardi Rum Distillery
• Arecibo Observatory (Arecibo Radio Telescope)
• Camuy River Cave Park
• Las Cabezas de San Juan Lighthouse
• The El Yunque National RainForest