To have one of our Travel Concierges call you, please fill out the form below.
Distance from hotel to town, 2 miles (3 kms). Distance from hotel to Princess Juliana International Airport (SXM), 15 miles (24 kms).
Located on the beach at Orient Bay on the French side of the island, The Esmeralda Resort offers luxurious villa style accommodations throughout a tropical garden setting among bougainvillea, hibiscus and a coconut grove.
The 65 rooms are spread out within 18 luxurious villas, each with its own private pool. Graceful, open-air colonial-style architecture and a setting combining refined and intimate ambiance, makes the Esmeralda Resort a truly unique hotel.
• Check-in-time: 2:00 pm Check-out-time: 12:00 pm
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• For Room Categories: Up to 1 infant under 2 years old stays free when sharing with parents. Up to 1 child 2-11 will be charged a child rate per night.
• For Suite Categories: Up to 2 children under 12 stay for free in Suite categories when sharing with 2 adults.
• Please review the 2017 maximum occupancies for details.
• Superior Room – 2 adults or 2 adults and 1 child.
• Deluxe Room – 2 adults or 2 adults and 1 child.
• Oceanfront Room – 2 adults or 2 adults and 1 child.
• Superior Suite – 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Deluxe Suite – 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Presidential Suite – 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• 2 Bedroom Suite – 6 adults or 4 adults and 2 children.
• 3 Bedroom Suite – 8 adults or 6 adults and 2 children.
• 4 Bedroom Suite – 10 adults or 8 adults and 2 children.
• There are other possible adult/children combinations for the 2-, 3-, and 4-Bedroom Suites, the above info is just a guideline. However, the maximum occupancy cannot exceed the maximum adults outlined above.
Superior, (SUP) garden view and located further from the beach.
Deluxe, (DLX) located nearer the beach or may have gardenview or partial ocean views (limited).
Oceanfront Room, guaranteed oceanview room.
Superior Suite, (SUT) spacious living room and bedroom area plus fully equipped kitchen, private and furnished terrace and bath or shower.
• Bedding: 1 king bed and 1 sofa bed (full).
Deluxe Suite, (DXS) large dining and living room area with full size pull-out sofa bed, master bedroom with king size colonial bed plus a fully equipped kitchen, private and furnished terrace and bath or shower.
Presidential Suite(*), (PRS) Brilliant and lovely cotton fabrics, old colonial wood, a large, turquoise pool, the presidential suites offer a beautiful view on the beach and the ocean.
Large dining and living room area with full size pull-out sofa bed, master bedroom with king size colonial bed plus a fully equipped kitchen, private and furnished terrace and bath or shower.
2-4 Bedroom Suites(*), the 2 bedroom suite is actually a 1 bedroom suite combined with a connecting deluxe room, the 3 bedroom suite is a one bedroom combined with 2 connecting deluxe rooms and the 4 bedroom villa is the entire villa (one room not connecting inside). So a 4 bedroom villa has 4 bathrooms, a full kitchen and 3 kitchenettes and so on.
Suites include: air conditioning, ceiling fan, direct dial phone, satellite television, pool chairs and umbrellas, beach towels, hair dryer, personal safe, fully equipped kitchen, fridge, CD player, and full size pull-out sofa bed.
(*) Denotes on request basis only, no allotment given.
All accommodations include: towels (beach), air conditioning, television (satellite), hairdryer, telephone (direct dial) and ceiling fan.
Kitchenette (fully Equipped) stove top burners electric coffee pot refrigerator microwave and an array of kitchenware
Room Service Room service is available for breakfast and dinner only.
Chair pool chairs and umbrellas
Internet Access (high Speed) Also available for an additional fee high speed, wireless internet access.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Activities (beach) Snorkeling Windsurfing Sunfish Sailing Parasailing Wave Runners ($) Denotes a fee may be charged. Please note: Some hotel amenities listed above may have an additional fee associated with them.
Coco Beach On the beach, the charming Coco Beach offers grilled items, Creole and European specialties, as well as delicious seafood in a charming and Caribbean atmosphere just in front of the ocean.
L’astrolabe breakfast and dinner, casual elegance.
Other restaurants along Orient Beach are also available. You may sign to the room at these other restaurants.
MEAL PLAN OPTIONS :
Continental Plan – CP Continental breakfast daily.
• Travel Dates: 01/03/2015 – 12/31/2017