To have one of our Travel Concierges call you, please fill out the form below.
Distance from hotel to town, 23 miles (37 kms). Distance from hotel to airport, 17 miles (27 kms).
This high rise with 17 floors, is located on the sunny western shore of Oahu, in the 640 acre Ko Olina Resort. Ihilani is situated on a secluded beach lagoon and has 387 rooms including 42 suites and specialty rooms.
• Check-in-time: 3:00 pm Check-out-time: 11:00 am
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Child age break is 17 years old. 2014-2015 Mountainview – 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Oceanview – 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Deluxe Oceanview – 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Ko Olina – 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Deluxe Spa – 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
Mountainview, No preferred view or garden and water features. Views of the Ko Olina golf course and Waianae mountain range. Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 double beds. View: Mountain.
Oceanview, View of the Pacific Ocean, beautiful white sand lagoon and signature pool or Waianae coastline and sunset from room balcony. Views vary. Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 double beds. View: Partial Ocean.
Deluxe Oceanview, Complete, unobstructed, panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean. Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 double beds. View: Ocean.
Ko Olina(*), One and two bedroom units, hotel has 6 of these rooms. Panoramic views of the Ko Olina Golf course and West Oahus Waianae mountain range. Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 double beds. View: Golf Course or Mountain. Accommodation amenities include: closet (walk in).
Balcony Room features a large balcony.
Televisions: (2) Televisions are large screen/remote control televisions.
Deluxe Spa(*), hotel has 6 of these rooms, located at ground level, this room brings you as close to the ocean as possible. View of the ocean and beautiful Hawaiian sunsets. Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 double beds. View: Ocean. Whirlpool Private outdoor whirlpool.
(*) Denotes on request basis only, no allotment given.
All accommodations include: servi-bar, safe deposit box, CD player, television, air conditioning, , bathrobes, ceiling fan, crib (on request), hairdryer, iron, ironing board, maid service (twice daily), mirror (make-up, lighted), movies (pay-per-view): ($), radio and telephones.
Amenityname Deluxe private lanai.
Bathtub (oversized) This is a deep soaking bathtub.
Room Service (limited) Room service is available 6am to 11pm.
Shower Glass enclosed shower.
Rollaway Bed (on Request): ($)
• Families with a child 17 years of age and under requesting a rollaway will be charged a rollaway fee.
($) Denotes a fee may be charged.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Miscellaneous Amenities: ($)
• Dolphin Experience
• Scuba Sail Miscellaneous Amenities
• Snorkel gear
• Paradise Cove Luau Marina: ($) Ko Olina Marina ($) Denotes a fee may be charged. Please note: Some hotel amenities listed above may have an additional fee associated with them.
Hokule’a Bar Hokule’a is the navigational star above Hawaii by which the ancient Hawaiians used to guide them on their voyages. Hawaii’s choice for sunset cocktails and creative cuisine. Enjoy the ho’okipa (hospitality) of Hokule’a, “Oahu’s Best Kept Secret”. Located on the lobby level adjacent to Reflections Boutique and Gallery.
Starbucks located in the lobby is open daily from 5:00am-5:00pm.
Poolside Grill simple light salads, fresh, trendy and healthy sandwiches and simply the best burger in town – all served with the best range of draft beers and fantastic cocktails. Take full advantage of the Hawaiian sun, simply sip on a Mai Tai, Ihilani Dream or refreshing Blue Hawaii. Casual alfresco dining at its best.
Azul Italian cuisine to invigorate your senses at JW Marriott’s award-winning signature restaurant. An evening of elegant dining awaits at Azul. Our chef performs culinary magic, enchanting you with a delicate balance of Italian flavors using fresh island ingredients. Choose from one of the most extensive wine lists in Hawaii.
Naupaka Terrace overlooking the pool, Naupaka is the hotel’s comfortable dining restaurant. Enjoy the taste of Hawaiian selections, sampling of contemporary island cuisine uniquely ours, blending fresh local ingredients. The daily breakfast buffet features fresh island fruits, omelet and waffle station, a juicer and a selection of western and eastern favorites. Dinner features Fresh Fish, Steaks and a Salad Bar from Monday thru Friday. Saturday Night features a delicious Seafood Buffet.
Spa Dining In recognition of the award-winning Ihilani Spa, we are pleased to offer healthy alternatives. Ihilani Spa Cuisine is available in each of our dining outlets. Calorie, fat, and sodium- controlled items are denoted on menus with the Spa logo.
General Opening Hours: Open from 7am until 5pm. General Opening Days: Open daily.
Ushio-tei meaning: the subtle tides of Hawaii. Ushio-Tei is a quiet oasis in an authentic setting adjoining a peaceful Japanese garden. Ushio-Tei serves traditional Japanese fare including sushi and sashimi, which are available. Join us for “Tabehodai” (All-You-Can-Eat Buffet). Located on the Lower Lobby level.
Hotel Tax and Service Fees:
• Porterage is available, inclusive per person, roundtrip.
• There are additional fees for parking (valet and self).
Designated Smoking Areas:
• Shuttle Stop (across from Spa)
• Landing between pool and beach
• Pond area by Ocean Foyer
• Shopping shuttle to Waikele Factory Outlet Center for a fee.
• Ala Moana Shopping Center and Waikiki Beach Area for a fee.
• A new shopping shuttle is now available to Waikele Premium Outlets and Waikiki. The JW Marriott Ihilani Resort & Spa has partnered with SpeediShuttle Transportation to arrange the shuttle service. For a roundtrip fee of $20.00USD per person, guests may catch the shuttle from the Ihilani to the Waikele Premium Outlets or into Waikiki at $29.00USD roundtrip per person. Transfers to/from the Honolulu Airport one-way starting at $18.00USD per person.
Resort Fee The hotel has a mandatory Resort Fee. This fee includes:
• In-room high speed internet access
• Two (2) Mai Tais at the Hokulea Lounge per stay.
• Kids 10 years old and under eat free at the break- fast buffet with each paid adult. -20% discount at Reflections Boutique. -$100.00 discount on “Hawaiian Serenity Package” at Ihilani Spa includes 50 minute facial & 50 minute massage. -45-minutes daily “Stretch by the Sea” class.
• Tennis access for 30 minutes.
• Beach Cabana rental for 1 hour.
• Water hammock rental for 30 minutes.
• Snorkel equipment rental for 1 hour.
• Beach & Lawn toy rental.
• Unlimited local calls. -60 minutes domestic long distance and International calls daily.
• One complimentary Digital Photo from Pacific Dream Photography
• Complimentary DVD(s)
*Resort Fee is $30.00 plus tax, per day.
Prices and inclusions are subject to change. Reservations required for cabana, tennis and Serenity Package. Based on availability.
Smoking Policy in Rooms:
• All rooms are smoke-free.