To have one of our Travel Concierges call you, please fill out the form below.
Distance from hotel to town, 3 minutes. Distance from ferry to hotel, 20 minutes. Distance from Terrance B. Lettsome International Airport (EIS) to ferry, 2 minutes.
This 500-acre garden paradise is situated along the crystal clear waters of the British Virgin Islands on lush Virgin Gorda. Set around a crescent-shaped bay and protected by a coral reef, the exclusive boutique resort of Rosewood Little Dix Bay is an idyllic setting of refined, natural elegance. The resort features extensive watersports (diving, sailing, deep-sea fishing, and snorkeling), a 44-foot traditional graft rig schooner, a 47-foot luxury catamaran, nature trails, fitness center, seven tennis courts, children’s program (Children’s Grove), gift shop, activities center, three restaurants (The Pavilion, The Sugar Mill, The Beach House Grill), two bars and the brand new beach- front swimming pool overlooking the ocean.
The pristine, half-mile crescent beach is considered one of the finest in the world. A coral reef just off the beach provides excellent snorkeling and protects the bay, ensuring calm water for swimming year round. Complimentary water taxis transport guests to thirteen other local beaches, each with its own unique character.
• Check-in-time: 3:00 pm Check-out-time: 12:00 pm
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• There is no charge for guests ages 0-4 years old sharing accommodations with parents.
• Children ages 5-11 years old pay a child rate when sharing accommodations with parents.
2016 Ocean View – 2 adults.
• Ocean Cottage – 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child.
• Beach Front Cottage – 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child.
• Rosewood Jr Suite – 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child.
• 1 Bedroom Suite – 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child.
• Tree House Suite – 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child.
• 2 Bedroom Beach House – 5 adults or 2 adults and 3 children.
• 3 Bedroom Beach House – 7 adults or 2 adults and 5 children.
• For the Ocean View – Tree House Suite categories an infant (under 2 years old) may be added to these accommodations (in addition to the maximum occupancy guidelines listed above).
• For the 2 and 3 Bedroom Beach Houses other combinations of adults and children are permitted in these categories.
• Maximum occupancies are listed here using additional bedding options (rollaway bed or crib). Ocean View Room will accommodate a crib only, will not accommodate a rollaway bed.
Oceanview Room, Located on or near the beach, these guest rooms offer ocean views and a private patio deck. All are situated in units of fours and some are adjoining through the patio for families travelling with children. Approximately 400 sq. ft interior space and 160 sq. ft. exterior space.
• Number of accommodations: 22 Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 twin beds.
Ocean Cottage, The Ocean Cottages are grouped four to each bungalow on the east side of the resort, with some units grouped in pairs on the resort’s west side. The unique hexagonal shape along with their terraces or balconies allow for panoramic views of Rosewood Little Dix Bay’s beach. For families, Ocean Cottages can be offered in connecting pairs. Bathrooms feature either bathtub and separate shower or an oversized shower. Approximately 450 sq. ft. interior space and 160 sq. ft. exterior space.
• Number of accommodations: 34 Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 twin beds.
Beachfront Cottage, These spacious hexagonal-shaped rooms feature newly expanded bathrooms with outdoor garden showers. They are grouped in pairs for optimal privacy and offer ocean views in close proximity to the beach. Approximately 520 sq. ft. interior space and 280 sq. ft. exterior space.
• Number of accommodations: 12 Bedding: 1 king bed.
Rosewood Junior Suite, The newest accommodations at the resort offer breathtaking ocean views and a large outdoor living area accessed through French doors leading to an oversized bedroom. The spacious bathroom includes his and hers vanities, separate shower and large soaking tub, as well as an outdoor garden shower. Approximately 670 sq. ft. interior space and 290 sq. ft. exterior space.
• Number of accommodations: 16 Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 twin beds.
One Bedroom Suite(*), Perfectly located on the beach, these suites include a separate bedroom and living room, oversized soaking tub, separate indoor/outdoor shower and private double patio. The spacious accommodations are enhanced with special arrival amenities. Approximately 700 sq. ft. interior space and 500 sq. ft. exterior space.
• Number of accommodations: 4 Bedding: 1 king bed.
Tree House Suite(*), Melding with nature, the charming Tree House Suites offer a unique sense of seemingly floating among the trees. Set just a few steps from the beach, each suite offers a retreat of luxurious living space, finished with materials and colors that evoke the natural teak, the pristine sand, and the cool volcanic stone of the region. Bedrooms and living rooms feature direct access to an expanded wraparound terrace, offering panoramic beach views from an elevated perspective. New bathrooms feature dual vanities, separate tub and indoor shower, as well as a signature outdoor shower. Tree House Suites are truly unique at Little Dix Bay as the only stand alone suites with both a sundeck and a shaded garden patio directly beneath each suite. Tree House Suites features over 940 square feet of interior living space and gorgeous views of the Caribbean Seas.
• Bedding: 1 king size bed and 1 queen pull-out sofa bed in the living room.
• Number of accommodations: 5
Two Bedroom Beach House(*), The two-bedroom Beach House enjoys approximately 2,200 square feet of interior space with an additional 1,000 square feet terrace with direct beach access. They offer oversized bedrooms, a private pool, and state-of- the-art bathrooms with indoor/outdoor stone showers and deep soaking bathtubs. Both Beach Houses also offer a full kitchen featuring modern stainless-steel appliances, state-of-the-art equipment including a flat-screen television with DVD player, premium radio with CD player and iPod connection in each room, private pools with resort and bay views, outdoor showers and al fresco dining options with oversized terraces.
• Number of accommodations: 1 Bedding: 1 king bed and 2 queen beds.
Three Bedroom Beach House(*), The 3,550-square-foot, three- bedroom Beach House offers oversized bedrooms, a private pool, and state-of-the-art bathrooms with indoor/outdoor stone showers and deep soaking bathtubs. Both Beach Houses also offer a full kitchen featuring modern stainless-steel appliances, state-of-the-art equipment including a flat- screen television with DVD player, premium radio with CD player and iPod connection in each room, private pools with resort and bay views, outdoor showers and al fresco dining options with oversized terraces.
• Number of accommodations: 1 Bedding: 2 king beds and 2 queen beds.
(*) Denotes on request basis only, no allotment given.
All accommodations include: telephone (direct dial), umbrella, CD player/radio, air conditioning (individually controlled), bathrobes, ceiling fan, slippers, iron, ironing board, rollaway bed (on request):
• ($), safe deposit box (digital), sitting area and hairdryer.
• Villas, Suites, Jr Suites and Ocean Cottages are equipped with bathtubs.
• There are no televisions in the individual guestrooms.
Room Service available from 7:00am-11:00pm daily.
Crib (on Request) One crib is provided upon request at no extra charge for all room and suite categories except for the Oceanview Room.
Mini-bar stocked upon request
($) Denotes a fee may be charged.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Miscellaneous Amenities Activities room with large screen television ($) Denotes a fee may be charged.
Please note: Some hotel amenities listed above may have an additional fee associated with them.
The Pavilion Bar & Terrace Adjacent to the Pavilion restaurant, the Wallaby- shingled Pavilion Bar offers a selection of classic cocktails and local favorites including the Painkiller, a BVI favorite.
• Daily afternoon tea is served at the Pavilion Bar, complete with English scones, fruit brochettes and local Johnny cakes. The open air space often plays host to live local bands that play authentic Caribbean music to accompany the evenings at the iconic Pavilion.
The Beach Grill Steps from the beach, adjacent to the resort’s private dock, the Beach Grill enjoys beautiful ocean vistas and a relaxed ambience. Open most days from 11:30 a.m. to 6 p.m., guests choose from a dazzling array of creative cocktails as well as appetizing menu options featuring local ingredients from land and sea in a variety of chilled soups, salads, sandwiches, grilled burgers and pizzas.
The Pavilion Located at the heart of the resort beneath four signature vaulted rooftops, the open-air Pavilion restaurant serves innovative international cuisine and offers sweeping postcard views from every table. An elaborate breakfast is served with fresh juices, pastries and made-to-order items. A la carte dinner menu features a mix of dishes that are familiar and comforting, yet distinctly Caribbean in execution. Refreshing salads are made from locally sourced produce, including cucumbers and tomatoes. Entrees include freshly caught Mahi with roasted local pumpkin, Caribbean spiced grilled pork loin, and a local curry of Anegada Lobster.
Breakfast Hours: 7:30am-10:30am Lunch Hours: 12:00pm-3:00pm Dinner Hours: 6:00pm-9:00pm
The Sugar Mill Restaurant & Bar(*) Menu offerings are understated yet complex as the chef seeks to enhance natural flavors with classic regional preparations, and local spices. Dishes include a refreshing salad of local watermelon and feta cheese, Red Snapper served with the essence of lemongrass, and the sweet Anegada Lobster which are hand picked by guests as they are brought to our dock by local fishermen. Here, dishes are not over dressed, instead the Sugar Mill honors the produce, meats, and seafood of the region, in classic beachside style.
(*) Denotes reservation is required.
Dress Code After sunset gentlemen are required to wear long slacks, a collared shirt and closed toe shoes in restaurants and bars. Jackets and ties are not necessary. Ladies may wear suitable evening attire.
In the spring, summer and fall we ask that gentlemen wear long slacks and a collared shirt, however dress shorts and open shoes will be allowed. Shorts, t-shirts, jeans, tennis shoes and beach sandals are not permitted.
During the daytime a cover-up and footwear are appropriate in the dining room and public areas.
Package inclusions are subject to change.
Full Dining Plan – FAP The Full Dining Plan includes breakfast, lunch & dinner daily.
• Booking Dates: 07/01/2015 – 12/18/2016
• Travel Dates: 12/19/2015 – 12/18/2016
Modified Dining Plan – MAP The Modified Dining Plan (includes breakfast & dinner or lunch & dinner) daily.
• Booking Dates: 07/01/2015 – 12/18/2016
• Travel Dates: 12/19/2015 – 12/18/2016
Additional 2016 Meal Plan Information:
• Dining plans must be purchased for a minimum of 4 consecutive nights.
• Beverages are not included in any of the dining plans.
• Dining plans do not include in-room dining.
• One type of dining plan may be purchased per reservation.
• Additional meal supplements may apply for special dinners such as Christmas Dinner, Special Lobster Buffets, and special dining experiences such as Spring Bay Picnic or private beach dinners.
• Please note that unused meals cannot be redeemed or exchanged for cash or credit.
Children’s Policy for Meal Plans:
• Children under 5 are complimentary when parents purchase the same dining plan.
• Children 5-11 years old pay a child’s rate on meal plans.
• Adults are considered ages 12 and up.
• If parents are not on a meal plan, then children may order off of the children’s menu at the published prices.
• Parents and children must be on the same meal plan.