To have one of our Travel Concierges call you, please fill out the form below.
Distance from hotel to Lynden Pindling International Airport (NAS), , 10 miles (16 kms). Distance from hotel to town, 1 miles (2 kms).
The Reef Atlantis provides all the comforts of home in spacious, well-appointed studios and one-bedroom suites – each featuring king-sized beds, the latest technologies, special amenities such as Starbucks coffee and private balconies with water, harbor or terrace views. Each expertly designed studio has a living area with sleeper sofa, kitchen area and master bathroom, while each suite offers a complete kitchen, dining and living room, two full bathrooms and en-suite laundry facilities. Situated directly on Paradise Beach, one of the most renowned beaches in the world, guests enjoy miles of white sand and complete access to Atlantis.
The newest beachfront experience with all the comforts of home
• Check-in-time: 4:00 pm Check-out-time: 11:00 am
Early check-in/check-out policy: Late Check-out Fee A late check-out fee per room will be applied to those guests that check-out after the stipulated check-out time without prior approval from a member of the management.
Early check-in is on a request basis, and is subject to availability.
• Children who are 11 years old or younger (on the arrival date) and who are sharing a room with one or more adults, are accommodated free of charge and pay only for all meals, extras and incidentals.
• Please review the 2017 maximum occupancy.
• Studio – 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children (including sleeper sofa).
• One B/R Suite – 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children (including sleeper sofa).
• One B/R Topaz Suite – 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children (including sleeper sofa). Two B/R Suite – 8 adults or 4 adults and 4 children.
• Two B/R Topaz Suite – 8 adults or 4 adults and 4 children.
• Two B/R Penthouse – 8 adults or 4 adults and 4 children.**
• (**) 10 guests allowed when joined with the Studio Suite (3 bedroom).
Key: B/R = Bedroom
Please Note Regarding Maximum Occupancies:
• A maximum of four occupants (adults and children) will be accommodated in each room or suite, excluding Imperial Club at Atlantis, which is a maximum of three occupants (adults and children). In other categories, and unless otherwise stipulated, an exception will be made for the accommodation of a fifth person, provided the fifth person is an infant (any child 4 years old or younger is considered an infant).
There must be at least one adult (18 years or older) in the room and he/she must have a valid credit card in that individuals name. No exceptions.
Studio, 523 square feet, This accommodation offers a king size bed, kitchen area, spacious combined bedroom/living area with sleeper sofa, kitchen area and large master bath.
Studio – Views: Terrace, Harbour or Ocean views.
One Bedroom Suites, 974-1,195 square feet, this accommodation offers full kitchen with dining area, living room with sleeper sofa, separate master bedroom, two full bathrooms.
One Bedroom Suite – Views: Terrace, Harbour or Ocean views.
• One Bedroom Topaz Suite – Views: Premium Ocean views.
• Bedding: 1 king bed.
Two Bedroom Suites(*), 1,497-1,718 square feet, This accommodation offers a king size bed, full kitchen and dining area, living room and sitting area with sleeper sofas, separate master bedroom and three bathrooms.
Two Bedroom Suite – Views: Terrace, Harbour or Ocean views.
• Two Bedroom Topaz Suite – Views: Premium Ocean views.
Two Bedroom Penthouse, Towering on the 22nd floor with breathtaking views, this meticulously appointed, deluxe retreat with a private terrace spanning its full length, ranges from 2,477-3,000 square feet. The Reef Atlantis Penthouse features a master bedroom with a king size bed, double marble vanities, spa tub, a separate shower and a second bedroom with a king size bed and full bathroom. Natural textures, contemporary artwork and a kitchen, equipped for a modern gourmet chef, enhance this magnificent penthouse. For additional comfort an adjoining studio with two queen beds may be integrated. Penthouse includes 24 hour butler service. Located on the 22nd floor facing north on the highest floor and offering an unobstructed panoramic view of the ocean.
• Accommodation amenities include: ironing board, safe deposit box (digital, laptop size), iron, bathrobes and slippers.
Description of Views:
• Terrace View – Assorted non-water views Harbour View – Nassau Harbour views Ocean View – Assorted ocean views Deluxe Ocean View – Premium ocean views
• The Two Bedroom Suite is actually a One Bedroom Suite and Studio that have an outer connecting door. So the Two Bedroom Suite amenities consists of the Studio and One Bedroom Suite amenities combined (that does include both a kitchen and kitchenette).
Descriptions and Amenities of Kitchen Area and Full Kitchen:
• Kitchen Area Includes: Under counter refrigerator, 2-burner ceramic glass cook top, under counter single drawer dishwasher, counter top microwave oven, stainless steel entertainment-type sink, counter tops with full- height back splash, dining table and two chairs, china, glassware, tableware, cookware, utensils, toaster, coffee maker iron and ironing board.
Full Kitchen Includes: 36″ built-in bottom-freezer refrigerator with ice-maker, 4-burner ceramic glass digital electric cook top, 30″ built-in oven, over- the-range microwave oven, fully integrated dishwasher, stainless steel sink, continuous feed disposer, counter tops with full-height back splash, dining table with four chairs, china, glassware, tableware, cookware, utensils, toaster, coffee maker, iron and ironing board.
Studio Amenities include: King bed, queen pull out sofa, balcony, air conditioning, alarm clock, iron/ironing board, digital safe in closet, 1 flat screen high definition 32″ television, sound system, high speed and wireless internet access ($), in-room movies, and kitchen area (see detailed descriptions above for kitchen area)
Suite Amenities include: Private master bedroom with king bed, balcony, 2 flat screen high definition 32″ televisions (2nd in the living room), and master bathroom. Living room with queen pull out sofa, full galley kitchen (see detailed descriptions above for full kitchen). Additional features include air conditioning, alarm clock, iron/ironing board, digital safe in closet, high speed and wireless internet access ($) and in-room movies.
Room Service Room service is also available 24 hours.
Rollaway Beds Rollaway beds are not permitted in any of the accommodations.
Best Available Rate (BAR) Program:
• The Best Available Rate Program is a tiered pricing structure. The BAR categories will apply to all towers and most categories at the Atlantis Resorts on Paradise Island.
• In this example for Beach Tower, the following would apply (in price order from lowest to highest):
• *Beach Tower BAR1 Terrace *Beach Tower BAR2 Terrace *Beach Tower BAR3 Terrace *Beach Tower BAR4 Terrace *Beach Tower Terrace
• Currently the room categories available with the Best Available Rate program at the Atlantis, Paradise Island are as follow:
• *Beach Tower: Beach – Terrace, Beach – Water View *Coral Tower: Coral – Terrace, Coral – Water View *Royal Tower: Royal – Terrace, Royal – Harbor View and Royal – Water View *Imperial Club: Imperial Club – Harbor View and Imperial Club – Water View
• Please see the Voucher Code(s) below for these pricing tiers:
• Bar 1 – Voucher Codes:
• ABARN20 – Atlantis HBARN20 – Harborside Resort RBARN20 – The Reef Atlantis CBARN20 – The Cove Atlantis
Bar 2 – Voucher Codes:
• A2BAR20 – Atlantis H2BAR20 – Harborside Resort R2BAR20 – The Reef Atlantis C2BAR20 – The Cove Atlantis
Bar 3 – Voucher Codes:
• A3BAR20 – Atlantis H3BAR20 – Harborside Resort R3BAR20 – The Reef Atlantis C3BAR20 – The Cove Atlantis
Bar 4 – Voucher Codes:
• A4BAR20 – Atlantis H4BAR20 – Harborside Resort R4BAR20 – The Reef Atlantis C4BAR20 – The Cove Atlantis
More details on the amenities for the Two Bedroom Penthouse:
• Full kitchen with dining area, 36″ built-in bottom-freezer refrigerator with ice maker, 4-burner glass digital electric cook top, 30″ built-in oven, over-the-range microwave oven, fully integrated dishwasher, stainless steel sink, continuous feed disposal, and dining area with ten chairs.
• Living room with 50″ ultra-thin flat panel televisions, DVD Player, deluxe surround sound system and mini-bar -2 separate master bedrooms with king bed (a 3rd bedroom can be added as an adjoining studio suite with 2 queen beds) -2 1/2 bathrooms (large master bathroom with lighted magnifying make-up mirror, scale, frameless shower enclosure, toilet and sink; guest bath). 3rd bathroom is in adjoining studio suite.
• 4 balconies with table and chairs (corner balcony off master bedroom with table, chairs and chaise lounges)
Categories that are “On Request” At The Reef Atlantis, all Two Bedroom Suites are available on a request basis only.
(*) Denotes on request basis only, no allotment given.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Laundry Facilities Laundry facilities are located on the second floor. Guests can purchase detergent in the sundries shop. Babysitting Services: ($) Charged at an hourly rate (variable). Pool (outdoor) Cascades (pool) is a private pool (for all ages). It is exclusively for Reef & Cove guests. There are many more pools at Atlantis available to The Reef guests. Rock Climbing Wall: ($) Charged by the hour. Restaurant Starbucks Cafe is on site and many more restaurants are available at the Atlantis. Dolphin Encounters: ($) Dolphin Cay -11 acres/6.6 million gallon dolphin interaction facility.
• Offering shallow water and deep water interactions -31 dolphins including 16 that were displaced by Hurricane Katrina
• Education center and conservation program
• Rescue and rehabilitation facility Please Note for the Dolphin Cay:
• There is no special pricing for children. The charge is per person. Activities (aquatic) Water Recreation:
• Over 20 swimming areas
• Free-form and Zero-entry pools
• Three children’s pools: Poseidon’s Kids Pool Ripples Pool, and Splashers -7 acre protected snorkeling Paradise Lagoon
• Lazy River Ride for tubing
• Six-story Mayan Temple with five thrilling water slides
• Miles of The Bahamas’ most beautiful white-sand beaches
• See Aquaventure for more Water Park Aquaventure
• New 63 acre water attraction.
• Featuring 1 mile of river rapids adventure
• The mysterious Power Tower, which is home to 3 inner tube waterslides featuring the “master blaster” technology and water conveyor that transports riders from the river to the slides without exiting their tubes.
• The Abyss body-waterslide is the most intense slide with a 14 second, 70 foot vertical drop into darkness and into a grotto surrounded by a frightening marine exhibit. Available Nearby:
• Activities Desk at Coral Tower-Beauty Salon at Mandara Spa
• Business Center nearby at the Cove
• Children’s Activities at Coral Towers ($ varies)
• Children’s Pool: 3 at Atlantis
• Disco/Nightclub at Atlantis
• Entertainment at Atlantis
• Gift Shop several at Atlantis
• Golf (nearby) Ocean Club Course- $ varies with free shuttle to course
• Library in Coral Towers-Meeting Room at Atlantis
• Tour Desk at Coral Towers-Tours & Excursions at Coral Towers-Waterslide: 10 at Atlantis
• Watersports (Non-Motorized) at Paradise Lagoon ($) Fitness and Sports activities All these activities are available at the Sports Center with either a daily/weekly membership fee or an hourly fee:
• Aerobic Classes in sports center ($)
• Exercise Classes in sports center($)
• Fitness Center/Health Club in sports center ($)
• Sauna free with Sport Center membership ($) Waterscape Features:
• One of the world’s largest open air marine habitats
• Fifty thousand sea animals
• Two hundred different species
• The animals are fed over 600 pounds of food daily
• Fourteen exhibit lagoons
• Over twenty million gallons of water (fresh and salt water)
• One hundred and forty-one acres of waterscape ($) Denotes a fee may be charged.
Please note: Some hotel amenities listed above may have an additional fee associated with them.
Cascades Bar & Grill Serves cocktails and is located next to the Cascades pool.
Starbucks Cafe in the lobby serving continental breakfast in the morning and sandwiches and light snacks the remainder of the day.
• Mosaic (Cove’s main restaurant) is nearby, as well as the Mesa Grill.
• The Reef guests will also have full access to Atlantis including restaurants and will also be serviced by the complimentary resort shuttle that stops at every tower.
For further details regarding this information, and all other dining information please see the ERL file ?nasapi
Age requirements apply for the following gourmet restaurants at Atlantis:
• Casa d’Angelo – Ages 6 and older are welcome Nobu – Ages 6 and older are welcome Cafe Martinque – Ages 6 and older are welcome Mesa Grill – Ages 6 and older are welcome
Package inclusions are subject to change.
Reef / Cove Dining Plan 2015-2016 – RCP 15-16 This plan offers a full American or continental breakfast at Murray’s Delicatessen, Olives, Marketplace, Plato’s The Pointe Restaurant & Bar or Mosaic and dinner daily in Virgil’s BBQ, Murray’s Delicatessen, Carmine’s, Olives, Marketplace, Bahamian Club, Casa D’Angelo, Chop Stix, Marina Pizzeria, Bimini Road, 77 West, Seafire Steakhouse, Cafe Martinique, The Point Restaurant & Bar or Mosaic.
• Dinner includes a choice of appetizer or soup or salad; one entree; a selection of one dessert; coffee, tea, milk, fountain sodas and juices.
• The Reef/Cove Dining Plan (RCP) is available to guests staying at The Reef Atlantis and The Cove
• Booking Dates: 12/01/2015 – 01/01/2017
• Travel Dates: 12/01/2015 – 01/01/2017
Please review further Meal Plan details by using the link provided below, including all the Terms & Conditions.
Great resort for famiies and kids. Nice private beach.