To have one of our Travel Concierges call you, please fill out the form below.
Distance from hotel to town, 4 miles (6 kms). Distance from hotel to Lihue Airport (LIH), 29 miles (47 kms).
Perched majestically atop Kauai’s lush emerald cliffs, The St. Regis Princeville Resort holds court over crystal waters, silver sands and golden sunsets, a palatial landmark of exquisite marble and glass set against the stunning Namolokama mountains.
Amid a vibrant splash of tropical colors, find inspiration for body and soul in world class golf courses, sea and rainforest adventures, Hawaiiana culture, an exclusive spa and acclaimed fine dining, as signature St. Regis Butlers attend graciously.
Exceptional luxury is exemplified in 252 lavish rooms, where elegant details define island sophistication. Savor spectacular sunrises through oversized windows and indulgences such as original art, a liquid crystal shower panel and oversized bathtub.
• Check-in-time: 4:00 pm Check-out-time: 12:00 pm
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Child age break is 17 years old.
2016 Please review 2017 maximum occupancies for details.
2017 Mountain/Garden – 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children. Mountain Terrace – 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children. Ocean View – 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children. Ocean View Terrace – 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children. Premium Ocean View – 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children. Prince Junior Suite – 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child. Monarch Suite – 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• St. Regis Ocean View Suite – 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Presidential Suite – 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
Mountain/gardenview, (MTG) rooms include Partial Water and Garden View accommodations. Rooms located throughout the hotel on floors 1-11.
• Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 queen beds.
Mountain Terrace, (UTT) Mountain with Terrace Rooms are spacious and offer a private furnished outdoor terrace.
• Rooms are located on floors 1, 4, 9 and 10. (Approximately 540 square feet)
Oceanview, (OCV) The splendor of the Pacific Ocean unfurls outside your Full Ocean View room, with beautiful Hanalei Bay spread out below. A seating area fronting the large expansive window provides a perfect place to take in the spectacular ocean and mountain views. Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 queen beds.
Ocean View Terrace, (OVN) Ocean View Terrace rooms are located at pool level with exquisite views of the Pacific Ocean and lush tropical gardens. This vibrant location is ideal for a family and steps away from the signature designed swimming pool, adjacent children’s pool and family-oriented lounge area. Guests can also enjoy the convenience of pool side dining at the open-air Nalu Kai Restaurant & Bar.
Rooms feature either two queen beds or a king bed adorned with 300 thread-count linens and 100 percent cotton duvet topped with a guava-colored chenille bed throw and a boudoir pillow embroidered with a gold Hawaiian maile leaf pattern.
• Enjoy a welcoming sitting area with a loveseat, two occasional chairs and a glass-topped coffee table in this spacious guest room.
Each Ocean View with Terrace room offers an entertainment console that opens to reveal a 42-inch HD LG flat screen television, Denon table top radio and iPod sound dock. Captivating artwork by Kauai artists adds to the gracious setting. A fully stocked Honor Bar offers every accoutrement. Business travelers will find an inviting work space with an oversized desk with a one-touch mini port and High Speed Internet Access makes an efficient away-from-home office.
The sumptuous marble bathroom welcomes guests with exquisite Remde amenities, an oversize soaking tub, adjustable hand-held shower head and double ceramic vanity, all with polished chrome fixtures. A glass partition between the bathroom and sleeping area may be electronically controlled to reveal ocean views, or shaded for privacy. Plush bathrobes and slippers await each guest.
• Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 queen beds.
Premium Oceanview, (PRO) Premium Ocean View Rooms offer stunning panoramic views of Hanalei Bay and the Pacific Ocean. Relax in an oasis of calm and understated elegance. Each room features a contemporary Hawaiian decor with modern refinements. Rooms are adorned with embroidered bed linens, relaxed living area with custom furnishings and a sumptuous marble bathroom with double vanity and oversized bathtub with shower combination. A seating area fronting the large expansive window provides a perfect place to take in the spectacular ocean views. Rooms are located on floors 4 to 11.
• 547 square feet. Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 queen beds. View: Ocean.
Prince Junior Suite, (PJS) Each 820 square foot Prince Junior Suite welcomes guests with an inviting marble foyer entry with original artwork. Step in and enjoy a plush bedroom ensemble and a comfortably residential sitting and dining area with views framed by an expansive window with wood plantation shutters and screens that open to the sound of the ocean.
Contemporary furnishings include an upholstered sectional sofa, leather ottoman and glass top coffee table in a nuanced color palette. Business travelers will find an inviting work space with an oversized desk with a one touch mini port and high speed internet access makes an efficient away from home office. Framed botanical prints of island flora and mother of pearl accessories add to the refined tropical ambience. Floor coverings include a honey tone wool sisal carpet and custom designed rug with Hawaiian kapa pattern motif.
A custom built entertainment console includes a 52 inch flat screen television and music system, a wine chiller and fully stocked Honor Bar with all the accoutrements. The bedroom area includes a 20 inch HD flat screen television discretely hidden in a bureau with an electronic control that allows the television to pop up on demand.
Drift into tranquil slumber in a sumptuous pillow top king bed, adorned with 300 thread count linens and a 100% cotton duvet topped with a guava colored chenille bed throw and a boudoir pillow embroidered with a gold Hawaiian maile leaf pattern.
The sumptuous Prince bath suite welcomes guests with exquisite amenities, a luxurious whirlpool tub and shower combination and double vanity sinks, all with gleaming chrome fixtures. A uniquely framed glass window overlooking the view from the bath suite may be electronically controlled to reveal ocean views or shaded for privacy. Plush bathrobes and slippers await each guest.
Prince Junior Suite guests enjoy signature St. Regis Butler Service.
Monarch Suite, Each 820-square-foot Monarch Ocean View Suite welcomes guests with an inviting Crema marble foyer entry with original artwork by Kauai artist Saim Caglayan.
• Step in and enjoy a plush bedroom ensemble and a comfortably residential sitting and dining area with views framed by an expansive outdoor terrace that overlooks the pristine ocean.
• Contemporary furnishings include an upholstered sectional sofa, leather ottoman and glass top coffee table in a nuanced color palette. Business travelers will find an inviting work space with an oversized desk with a one-touch mini port and High Speed Internet Access makes an efficient away-from-home office. Framed botanical prints of island flora and mother of pearl accessories add to the refined tropical ambiance. Floor coverings include a honey-tone wool sisal carpet and custom designed rug with Hawaiian kapa pattern motif. A custom-built entertainment console includes a 52-inch LG flat screen television and Bose Wave music system, an Avanti wine chiller and fully stocked Honor Bar with all the accoutrements. The bedroom area includes a 20-inch HD LG flat screen television discretely hidden in a bureau with an electronic control that allows the television to pop up on demand.
Drift into tranquil slumber in a sumptuous Sealy pillow top king bed, adorned with 300 thread-count linens and a 100 percent cotton duvet topped with a guava-colored chenille bed throw and a boudoir pillow embroidered with a gold Hawaiian maile leaf pattern. The sumptuous Monarch “bath suite” welcomes guests with exquisite Remde amenities, a luxurious whirlpool tub and shower combination and double vanity sinks, all with gleaming chrome fixtures. A uniquely framed glass window overlooking the view from the bath suite may be electronically controlled to reveal ocean views or shaded for privacy. Plush bathrobes and slippers await each guest. Monarch Ocean View Suite guests enjoy signature St. Regis Butler Service.
• Bedding: 1 king bed.
St. Regis Ocean View Suite(*), There are seven exquisitely appointed St. Regis Ocean View Suites furnished with sumptuous fabrics trimmed with tassels and silk cording. Bedding treatments and furnishings are accentuated by the vibrant colors of Hawaiian flora such as the yellow hibiscus, the red ohia flower and the muted green of Kauai’s mokihana berry. A foyer opens to a sitting area with a couch, coffee table and writing desk, while the adjoining bedroom includes a king bed and a dining area for four. The marble bath has a separate shower and tub and a dressing table. (1,200 square feet). Dual sets of windows open up spectacular views for the bedroom/dining area and the parlor, with its sofa and oversized desk. The light-colored woods and understated dcor highlighted with colors taken from Hawaiis verdant flora set an upscale tropical tone. Extra closet space and a separate dressing table add the luxury of space to spread out. Bedding: 1 king bed.
Presidential Suite(*), (PST) We offer two Presidential Suites. One is a two-story loft featuring a tropical-themed decor while the one-story Bali Hai signature suite is enhanced with Brazilian blue quartzite granite. Each suite includes a full kitchen with a separate butlers entry. A formal dining area for six joins a conversational grouping with two sofas and two armchairs clustered around a fireplace. The bedroom with king bed opens to a breakfast nook with seating for six and the large bath has a separate shower and a spa tub with a large picture window. (1,800 square feet). Our unique Presidential suites offer expansive living areas perfect for small meetings. The full kitchen and dining area for six make entertaining effortless. Of the two suites, one is a two-story loft, the other a single-story layout with the large bedroom in the center of the suite. Double doors afford the sleeping area full privacy or can be opened up to the breakfast nook. The living room has a cozy conversation area anchored by a fireplace. Bedding: 1 king bed.
(*) Denotes on request basis only, no allotment given.
All accommodations include: telephone, television, bathrobes, bathtub/shower combination, coffee maker, crib, slippers, mini-bar, radio, refrigerator, room service (24-hour), safe deposit box and hairdryer.
Rollaway Bed (on Request) Rollaway is available for a fee in King bedded rooms only.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Golf (nearby): ($)
• Makai 5 miles, par 72, 27 holes.
• Prince 6 miles, par 72, 18 holes. ($) Denotes a fee may be charged. Please note: Some hotel amenities listed above may have an additional fee associated with them.
Beachside Luau Featuring Ho’ike Nani ‘O Ke Kai (A Show of Splendor by the Sea). Picturesque Hanalei Bay is the spectacular backdrop to this unique Hawaiian luau, a touch of Hawaii’s past. The heralding of the conch shell announces the beginning of the Pa’ina and invites visitors and guests to participate in the traditional Imu ceremony. Enjoy an evening of unique foods of Hawaii topped off with a show of island music and dances. Reservations are necessary.
Beach Restaurant And Pool Bar Located at poolside, offers delicious light meals and soothing tropical libations through- out the day for those too occupied to do much else.
Cafe Hanalei Guests can enjoy breakfast, lunch and dinner each day. With exciting menus and breathtaking views of Hanalei Bay and Bali Hai, you may never want to leave the scenic terrace. Continental cuisine with oriental overtones where east, literally, meets west.
La Cascata(*) The pride of the resort is La Cascata Restaurant, featuring traditional Italian fare. La Cascata, which means “the cascade”, takes its name from the tumbling waterfalls which can be seen from the restaurant.
Dress Code: Resort Casual.
(*) Denotes reservation is required.
The Living Room, In the Living Room they’ll introduce you to the fascinating Hawaiian culture. On selected evenings each week, you’re invited to experience a uniquely Hawaiian celebration of life and Island-style entertainment. Enjoy cocktails while watching the afternoon sun melt into the Pacific Ocean setting of a purple-orange fire in the sky. Afternoon tea, a light menu and hors d’oeuvres are also featured.
No Smoking Policy
• The Hawaii State Legislature recently passed the “Healthy Air & Workplaces Law”, a smoke-free ordinance implemented to protect the health and wellbeing of people from the risks of secondhand smoke.
• This law, which went into effect on 11/16/06, prohibits smoking in places open to the public and places of employment, and requires clear designation of areas where smoking is permitted.
• In recognition of the growing preference for non -smoking accommodations by our guests and in accordance with this new law, each hotel will have designated areas where smoking will be permitted on hotel property (designated smoking areas on property at the various hotels can be obtained from the hotel directly). The hotels will also have a limited inventory of smoking rooms.
• In response to the strict guidelines set by the law and the need to keep non-smoking rooms free of smoke residue, each hotel will assess a reconditioning fee to a guest if a non-smoking room is found to have been compromised.
• This fee will cover the cost of deep-cleaning required to restore the room back to its non -smoking condition
• If guests prefer to be placed in a designated smoking room, please indicate in the reservation and we will notify the Front Office and do our best to accommodate
• Seasonal program for children ages 5-12 for a daily fee
• Includes activities, crafts and games
• Valet parking is not included and the responsibility of each guest upon arrival