To have one of our Travel Concierges call you, please fill out the form below.
Distance from hotel to George F L Charles Airport (SLU), 40 minutes. Distance from hotel to Hewanorra Airport (UVF), 80 minutes.
Nestled along a cliff overlooking the Caribbean Sea and away from the hustle and bustle of the island, lies a St. Lucian treasure. This laid back little resort is located on the serene West Coast and is simply known as “Ti Kaye” which means small house in the native Creole patois language of St. Lucia. It is a secluded, peaceful location – a great hideaway for those who seek complete relaxation in casual, yet beautiful surroundings.
• Check-in-time: 2:00 pm Check-out-time: 12:00 pm
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• Effective dates: 12/16/15-12/15/17 Child policy is not applicable, this is an adults only resort (guests must be 18 and over).
• Effective dates: 12/16/17-12/15/18 The 2018 children’s policy has not been received yet, please use the 2016-2017 children’s policy as a guideline. This information is subject to change.
• Please review the 2017 maximum occupancies for details.
• Oceanview Room King – 2 adults.
• Oceanview Room Queens – 2 adults.
• Ocean View Cottage – 2 adults.
• Ocean View Cottage with Pool – 2 adults.
• The 2018 maximum occupancies have not been received yet, please use the 2017 maximum occupancies as a guideline. This information is subject to change.
Oceanview Room King, These rooms are in seven duplex cottages, adjoined by a balcony door, these can be sold separately as one room or (if you book 2 rooms) as a two bedroom unit, these rooms are further back from the waters edge.
• Bedding: 1 king bed. View: Ocean.
Oceanview Room Queens, These rooms are in seven duplex cottages, adjoined by a balcony door, these can be sold separately as one room or (if you book 2 rooms) as a two bedroom unit, these rooms are further back from the waters edge.
• Bedding: 2 queen beds. View: Ocean.
Ocean View Cottage, Further back with an ocean view.
• Bedding: 1 king bed. View: Ocean.
Ocean View Cottage With Pool(*), Oceanfront, closer to the waters edge, private plunge pool for an ultimate getaway experience.
• Bedding: 1 king bed. View: Oceanfront.
(*) Denotes on request basis only, no allotment given.
All accommodations include: air conditioning, coffee maker, hairdryer, iPod docking station, telephone, ironing board, mini-bar, safe deposit box, shower (garden) and iron.
Rollaway Bed (on Request): ($)
Bath Amenities (upscale) Organic shampoo, conditioner, soap and bath gel.
Miscellaneous Amenities Tea and coffee selection in room, coffee press, kettle and a bottle of milk will be supplied
($) Denotes a fee may be charged.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Miscellaneous Amenities Cottages: 33 Miscellaneous Amenities Beach pergolas with wooden chaise lounges Bars: (2)($) Kai Manje Bar Beach Bar Spa: ($) Kai KoKo Spa is built at the cliffs edge over- looking the sparkling waters of the Caribbean. ($) Denotes a fee may be charged. Please note: Some hotel amenities listed above may have an additional fee associated with them.
Kai Manje Restaurant (Creole for house of eating or food) offering breakfast, lunch & dinner. Guests are served all meals at the open air Kai Manje restaurant. International cuisine is specially prepared by the Chef and infused with a Creole flavor. A range of fresh local produce and traditional herbs and spices are grown on the resort’s grounds and help create sumptuous treats on the extensive menu. The appetizing food is only second to the hospitable wait staff. Enjoy signature dishes combined with a modern interpretation of authentic Saint Lucian cuisine or simply request your favorite and we will accommodate you.
Ti Manje Restaurant (Creole for small eating or food) offering lunch. Set on the warm silver sand beach, guests can enjoy a wide range of dishes ranging from specialty salads, Ti Kaye’s famous homemade burgers, baguettes and the Catch of the Day. A perfect accompaniment to the cool sea breezes, inviting scenery and island cocktail!
The outdoor showers are amazing. Patios on the cottages are a great place to sit and take in the views. No TVs in room so just enjoy it.