To have one of our Travel Concierges call you, please fill out the form below.
Distance from hotel to town, 6 miles (10 kms). Distance from hotel to Licenciado Gustavo Daz Ordaz International Airport (PVR), 1.5 miles (2 kms).
Set on 21 acres of palm trees, the resort combines the ambiance of colonial Mexico with some of the most sophisticated services and amenities. Oceanview rooms, a private beach, a spa, four palm tree studded pools, and Mexican hospitality are awaiting your arrival.
• Check-in-time: 3:00 pm Check-out-time: 12:00 pm
Early check-in and late checkout on request, and subject to availability.
• All Inclusive (AI)
• Children’s age break is 12 years old.
European Plan (EP)
• Children’s age break is 17 years old.
2016 Deluxe – 3 adults or 2 adults with 2 children.
• Deluxe Oceanview – 3 adults or 2 adults with 2 children.
• Royal Beach Club – 3 adults or 2 adults with 2 children. Grand Deluxe – 3 adults or 2 adults with 2 children. Junior Suite – 3 adults or 2 adults with 2 children.
• Grand Suite – 3 adults or 2 adults with 2 children.
• Presidential Suite – 3 adults or 2 adults with 2 children.
2017 Deluxe – 3 adults or 2 adults with 2 children or 3 adults and 1 child.
• Deluxe Oceanview – 3 adults or 2 adults with 2 children or 3 adults and 1 child.
• Royal Beach Club – 3 adults or 2 adults with 2 children or 3 adults and 1 child. Grand Deluxe – 3 adults or 2 adults with 2 children or 3 adults and 1 child. Junior Suite – 3 adults or 2 adults with 2 children or 3 adults and 1 child.
• Grand Suite – 3 adults or 2 adults with 2 children or 3 adults and 1 child.
• Presidential Suite – 3 adults or 2 adults with 2 children or 3 adults and 1 child.
Deluxe, (DLX) 580 square feet. Every one of these bright and airy spaces features a private balcony that beckons you into the fresh air and sunshine. On the 1st through 5th floors, partial ocean views are fronted by the resort’s beautiful pool oasis, dotted with swaying palm trees.
• Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 double beds. View: Partial Ocean.
Deluxe Oceanview, (DOV) 580 square feet. Every one of these bright and airy spaces features a private balcony that beckons you into the fresh air and sunshine. On the 6th through 11th floors, Deluxe Ocean View rooms deliver uninterrupted vistas of Banderas Bay, with Puerto Vallarta’s red roofs and lush mountains in the distance.
• Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 double beds. View: Ocean.
Royal Beach Club, (RBB) 580 square feet. Situated on the resort’s top 2 floors, the rooms themselves also boast spectacular ocean views, best enjoyed from each one’s private balcony. The outdoor beauty is mirrored in the interior decor, with its bright, cheerful colors and charming tropical touches such as wicker accents and classic ceiling fans. Elegant furnishings in a Mexican colonial style. Freshen up and rejuvenate in the adjoining Heavenly Bath, which has a full bathtub and separate shower with Westin’s signature dual showerhead, plus premium bath amenities and plush robes. Royal Club amenities include access to Royal Beach Club Lounge, daily breakfast, cocktails and hors d’oeuvres and a private concierge team.
• Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 double beds.
Grand Deluxe, (GRD) 580 square feet. Ocean breezes at breakfast. Afternoon sunbathing. An evening soak in the Jacuzzi while watching the sun set over the Pacific. A private balcony runs the full length of each room, offering plenty of space for table and chairs, sun lounger and a luxurious outdoor whirlpool plus splendid views of Banderas Bay from the 7th or 10th floor location. Tear yourself away to step inside and you’ll find all the delights of these bright and airy Deluxe rooms. Elegant, colonial style Mexican decor is enlivened by splashes of bright tropical colors and charming local details such as ceiling fans and wicker accents. Then freshen up and rejuvenate in the adjoining Heavenly Bath. It boasts a full bathtub and separate shower with Westin’s signature dual showerhead, plus premium bath amenities and plush robes.
• Bedding: 1 king bed or 2 double beds. View: Ocean.
Junior Suite(*), (JRS) 729 square feet. These generously proportioned studio suites offer abundant room to spread out, with separate sleeping and living areas. A large private balcony runs the full length of the suite, accommodating a patio table with chairs, sun lounger, and luxurious outdoor Jacuzzi. Making your stay even more relaxing are the special services of the Royal Beach Club. Enjoy daily newspapers, delicious breakfasts and evening cocktails and hors d’oeuvres (5:00pm-7:00pm) in an exclusive oceanview lounge, plus assistance from the club’s dedicated concierge team. Located on the 8th and 11th floors, Junior suites feature oversized windows that showcase panoramic views of Banderas Bay and flood the space with light, emphasizing the bright and cheerful tropical colors. Elegant, colonial style Mexican decor graces the living area, including wicker seats, a charming ceiling fan, and a cozy loveseat that opens to an extra twin bed. Bedding: 1 king bed.
Grand Suite(*), (GSE) With the split level Grand suites you’ll discover deluxe accommodations that promise all day enjoyment. Spend lazy afternoons relaxing in the gracious living room or out on the balconies. Mornings and evenings are a pleasure too, with daily newspapers and complimentary breakfast, plus cocktails and hors d’oeuvres from 5:00pm to 7:00pm, all at the Royal Beach Club lounge, where you’ll also find a dedicated concierge team to assist you throughout the day. Start your Grand Suite tour on the first level, where the living room radiates a laid back tropical ambience thanks to vibrant colors and a quaint ceiling fan. Floor to ceiling windows invite you out onto the private balcony, furnished with cast iron chairs and table for enjoying Banderas Bay panoramas from the resort’s top floors.
• Back inside, comfortable furnishings in an elegant, colonial Mexican style include a sofa, overstuffed chair and bookcase holding a television with satellite programming. Settle in and relax with a treat from the minibar, or surf the internet with wireless high speed service. Practical details abound, with ample closet space and a full bath with shower, tub and all amenities. Upstairs is a haven to retreat to at bedtime, or whenever you want peace and quiet. The same appealing decor continues, framing a sumptuous king Heavenly Bed, elegant armoire holding another television and other accent pieces. There’s another oceanview balcony, this one with sun loungers for endless relaxation. The rejuvenating Heavenly Bath features double sinks and a vanity table, a tub and separate shower with Westin’s signature dual showerhead, plus premium bath amenities and plush robes.
Presidential Suite(*), (PST) For a taste of grandeur, nothing matches the singular Presidential suite, a sprawling dream home that enchants the most discerning travelers. Perched on the top floor, it offers endless bay and ocean vistas from an enormous private balcony along the suite’s entire length. This sunny hideaway is furnished for lounging or dining alfresco and even flaunts its own three-foot wading pool.
The suite’s interior is equally alluring, with a vibrant tropical color scheme and upscale colonial Mexican decor. A spacious living room invites you to relax under its charming ceiling fan, comfortable armchairs, and elegant marble coffee table. Settle in to watch the TV with satellite programming or play music on the stereo. A large desk is perfect for surfing the internet with wireless high-speed service.
The well-equipped kitchen has a separate service entrance, ideal for dinner parties hosted in the formal dining room for six. A guest powder room near the suite’s main entrance is an added convenience.
The tranquil master bedroom adorned with tropical accents is a fantasy come to life. You’ll sleep blissfully in its magnificent cast-iron, king Heavenly Bed, topped with a billowing canopy. Lounge in the elegant sitting area, whose large, stylish storage dresser is topped with another TV. The enormous master bath is a retreat unto itself, with a luxurious Jacuzzi tub, double sinks and vanity table, ample closets, and all the Heavenly Bath standards: Westin’s signature dual showerhead, premium bath amenities, and plush robes.
Everyone enjoys the privileges of the Royal Beach Club, including daily newspapers, delicious breakfasts and evening cocktails and hors d’oeuvres (5:00pm to 7:00pm) in an exclusive ocean-view lounge, plus assistance from the club’s dedicated concierge team. Throughout the suite, standard amenities provide every convenience and comfort. 2,906 square feet (270 square meters).
• Bedding: 1 king bed.
• Royal Beach Club Lounge is an exclusive area and service available at the hotel and is applicable exclusively to the Royal Beach Club room category and suites. This section offers the following services:
• Daily hot breakfast at the Royal Beach Lounge (7:00am-11:00am)
• Daily cocktail hour with hors d’oeuvre (5:00pm-7:00pm)
• Deluxe amenities
(*) Denotes on request basis only, no allotment given.
All accommodations include: bathroom amenities, balcony (private), ceiling fan, crib (on request), hairdryer, iron, ironing board, mini-bar (fully stocked), rollaway beds (not available), room service (24-hour), safe (in accommodation), shower (separate), telephones (direct dial), air conditioning, television, alarm clock radio and bathtub.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
Beach 3 minute walk on site Pools: (4) 2 at the hotel and 2 can be accessed through 2 doors in the fence where clients can access 2 Club Regina pools. Golf (nearby) 1/2 mile away Bar (swim-up): (2) ($) Denotes a fee may be charged.
Please note: Some hotel amenities listed above may have an additional fee associated with them.
La Cascada International Bar This bar is located in the lobby.
Tenampa One of 2 swimming pool bars is open from 10:00am through 6:00pm and offer a wide array of snacks, cocktails, beer and other thirst-quenching delights.
Tlaquepaque One of 2 swimming pool bars is open from 10:00am through 6:00pm and offer a wide array of snacks, cocktails, beer and other thirst-quenching delights.
El Palmar With a spacious, sunlit terrace and a view of the hotel gardens, El Palmar Restaurant offers a sumptuous buffet. The only problem is how to choose from such a variety of dishes. Sundays, they offer one of the best Champagne Brunches in Puerto Vallarta and miles around. Opens from 6:30am through 11:00pm for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Nikki Beach Club For a dining experience to remember, head to the trendy Nikki Beach Club and sip on a Mojito while watching the sun set over the bay. Then indulge in a plate of fresh sushi or a rack of tasty lamb. Or, if you are in the mood for love, our romantic bi-weekly dinners take place under the wooden pergolas on the beach where a festival of tastes await in a five-course meal.
Located by marina close to restaurants and shops, unbeatable breakfast and room temperature controls are great