Trip Recap: El Dorado Seaside Suites by Karisma
We just returned from El Dorado Seaside Suites by Karisma and wanted to share some quick thoughts with you all. The best way to describe our experience is: Hospitality at it’s finest; you are always greeted with a smile and a cheery “¡Hola!”
- This resort is undoubtedly a couple’s retreat. Besides being rated on of the more romantic resorts by Forbes.com, this quaint Mexican resort is set up for many memorable moments for you and your significant other.
- About an hour drive from the airport, the resort ensures tranquil serenity as you pull through the entrance of the beautiful resort. You feel immersed in nature and always have a glimpse of the clear water just beyond the vegetation, birds, and iguanas roaming around.
- Gourmet Food
- As proud (self-proclaimed) foodies, we are happy to give our stamp of approval for the multiple restaurants available. But, this isn’t your typical all-inclusive buffet style eating. The resort prides itself in restaurant style table seating, with a wide array of cuisines available including Mexican, Asian, Tapas, Italian and more. Enjoy the variety and dazzling presentation at each eatery.
- Helpful Hint: although reservations are only required at one restaurant, the tapas-style eatery called the Gourmet Pub, it is worth the reservation (maybe even more than once!)
- Luxurious Spa
- The spa facilities at this resort are magnificent. Experience a shocking heat/cold sensational hydrotherapy session, followed by a romantic couple’s massage – at the spa or even at the beach!
- Helpful Hint: book a couple’s massage in advance, as availability is limited.
- While there are many available excursions outside the resort, there is plenty to do. The activities boards around the resort show the schedule of events for the day, which range from beach volley to towel folding. After dinner you can go to Las Guacamayas Bar and enjoy a live band every night.
- Helpful Hint: Wednesday night is their welcome party on the beach, equipped with a Mariachi band and a buffet of quintessential Mexican cuisine.
For more information and insider tips about El Dorado Seaside Suites by Karisma contact me at [email protected].