To have one of our Travel Concierges call you, please fill out the form below.
Distance from hotel to Sir Grantley Adams International Airport (BGI), 40 minutes.
The name “Sandy Lane” conjures up images of serene style in a gloriously exotic setting. From the moment its first guests were welcomed in 1961, Sandy Lane has been considered the premier address in the Caribbean preferred by royalty, movie stars, and many of the business world’s most discriminating personalities.
Sandy Lane is the complete resort where you can be as active or relaxed as you wish: a romantic retreat for those seeking seclusion, a haven of tranquility for couples, or the perfect location for families who desire the finest holiday experience with the widest choice of leisure options.
From the very first moment you arrive, you realize that Sandy Lane is no ordinary hotel. As your chauffeured vehicle sweeps smoothly into the driveway, you glimpse, between the lines of mature mahogany trees, a Palladian- style building of cream coral stone shimmering in the sunlight and the azure waters of the Caribbean sea.
• Check-in-time: 4:00 pm Check-out-time: 1:00 pm
Early check-in/check-out policy:
• Check-in is 4:00pm. Guests arriving early who wish to ensure that their accommodation is available on arrival are advised to book their room from the night prior to their desired arrival. This should be done when the reservation is made. Applicable room rates will apply.
• Check-out is 1:00pm. Guests who wish to depart after this time are advised to extend their booking by an extra day at the time of booking.
• Applicable room rates will apply.
• Check-out is 12:00pm on these dates: 04/12/15-11/03/15, 04/09/16-07/14/16, 08/16/16-10/14/16, 04/21/17-07/14/17 and 08/16/17-10/14/17.
• Children 0- 2 years old stay free of charge.
• Children 3-12 years old pay a child rate.
• Please review the 2017 maximum occupancy.
• Orchid Room – 2 adults or 2 adults and 1 child.
• Ocean Room – 2 adults or 2 adults and 1 child.
• Luxury Ocean Room – 2 adults or 2 adults and 1 child.
• Luxury Orchid Suite – 4 adults or 2 adults and 3 children.
• Dolphin Suite – 2 adults or 2 adults and 1 child.
• Luxury Dolphin Suite – 4 adults or 2 adults and 3 children.
• Penthouse – 4 adults or 2 adults and 3 children.
• Villa at Sandy Lane – 10 adults or 10 adults and 4 children.
Orchid Room, (ORR) located in the Orchid Wing, these garden rooms are 779 square feet and overlook the tropical gardens. The bathrooms are spacious and cover an area, which is 21.10′ in length and 14.2′ wide. These marble bathrooms have a double vanity, separate tub and shower area, with WC and bidet located in their own room.
• Number of accommodations: 26 Bedding: 1 king bed or 1 twin bed. View: Gardens (tropical). Accommodation amenities include: vanity (double).
Ocean Room(*), (OCN) located in Turtle Wing, these spacious ocean rooms are 707 square feet in size. They over- look the clear, blue waters of the Caribbean Sea, and are centrally located.
• Number of accommodations: 10 Bedding: 1 king bed or 1 twin bed. View: Sea.
Luxury Ocean Room(*), (LUO) located in Seahorse & Dolphin Wings, these Luxury Ocean rooms are 867 square feet in size. They all have spectacular views of the sea and an impressive view of the sun setting in the evenings.
• Number of accommodations: 60 Bedding: 1 king bed or 1 twin bed. View: Sea.
Two Bedroom Luxury Orchid Suite(*), located in the Orchid Wing, these two bedroom garden suites, over looking the tropical gardens are 1,575 square feet in size with a 25’x 8′ patio for total comfort and relaxation and afford a stunning view of the gardens.
• They include an elegant living room and dining area, along with a double vanity, bidet, WC, and separate shower and tub in the master bedroom. The second bedroom has it’s own private balcony and separate tub and vanity in the bathroom.
• Number of accommodations: 6 View: Gardens (tropical).
One Bedroom Dolphin Suite(*), located in the Dolphin Wing, these one-bedroom suites are set in a unique architectural style and afford a stunning view of the calm, tranquil waters of the Caribbean Sea. These suites are 1,443 square feet in size, have a warm residential feel, are spacious and are enhanced by a 25’x 11.6′ patio for total relaxation. They include a large living room, dining area and a master bedroom w/ double vanity, bidet, WC, separate shower, tub, walk-in closet and a separate powder room with WC and vanity.
• Number of accommodations: 5 Bedding: 1 king bed or 1 twin bed. View: Sea.
Two Bedroom Luxury Dolphin Suites(*), located in Dolphin Wing, these two bedroom suites are 1,575 square feet in size, with a refreshing view of the ocean and are elegantly decorated. They include a living room and dining area. In the master bedroom there is a walk-in closet, double vanity, bidet, WC, separate shower and tub. There is also a separate powder room with WC, shower and vanity. The second guest bedroom has twin beds with its own private balcony. Please be advised that the 2nd bedroom is a much smaller room, 144 sq. ft. in size preferably used for children.
• Number of accommodations: 3 View: Ocean.
Penthouse Suite(*), located in Orchid Wing, these signature two bedroom penthouses have a unique decor and are set amidst the most beautifully manicured gardens. They are 3,971 square feet in size and consist of a large elegant foyer, living and dining area, kitchen, a master bed- room with double vanity, bidet, WC, separate shower and whirlpool tub, walk in closets and a separate powder room with its own WC, shower and vanity.
Please note: These Penthouse suites can connect to a two bedroom Luxury Orchid suite to combine as a four-bedroom Penthouse. The Luxury Orchid suite is 1,575 square feet in size.
• Number of accommodations: 2 View: Gardens. Accommodation amenities include: bathtub (whirlpool), powder room, kitchen, living/dining area and closet (walk in).
Villa At Sandy Lane(*), Located adjacent to the Spa, The Villa at Sandy Lane is an oasis of peace and tranquility. This beautifully designed property is unique in its ability to combine the privacy of staying in your own villa with the magic of the legendary Sandy Lane. At just over 7,300 square feet (673.19 meters) in size, the Villa is nestled in lush, brilliantly landscaped, verdant gardens with private access to the Sandy Lane beach one of the finest on the island.
The property boasts five luxuriously appointed en suite bedrooms including a stunning master bedroom featuring his and hers dressing rooms. Each bedroom comes complete with 52″ flat screen LCD television, in-room entertainment system and wireless Internet access. Stately elegance is married with every modern convenience. A dedicated, attentive staff of butler, housekeeper and night security is committed to delivering the ultimate in service excellence. A resident chef is on hand to cater to your every culinary whim, tempting villa guests with gastronomic delights, including complimentary daily afternoon tea. The Villa’s living room includes a home entertainment system, fully stocked bar and is lavishly comfortable with plush sofas – after all you are on holiday in paradise! A veranda off the main living room leads to the garden gazebo where exclusive dinners may be may be enjoyed by groups up to fourteen people. The Villa is ideal for large families or small groups traveling together.
The Villa has its own private entrance and the magical experience begins the moment you arrive. Enter your private courtyard complete with pool and oversized Jacuzzi. Champagne, canaps and chilled, deliciously scented towels on arrival.
The discerning guests of The Villa At Sandy Lane have access to all the facilities of the hotel including tennis, golf, the Spa and watersports. Unlimited watersports, daily green fees complimentary on the Country Club or Old Nine courses and one spa voucher per adult are included in the Villa’s rate. A wealth of invigorating activity awaits. Relax and let us cater to your every desire in the comfort and tropical splendor of The Villa at Sandy Lane.
Additional amenities for The Villa include:
• Champagne and canapes
• Tropical fruit
• Afternoon tea
• Complimentary laundry service
• Use of a vehicle throughout stay
• One international and local newspaper a day
• A family Sunday brunch per room, per stay
• Each room and suite has a private honor bar, personal in-room safe, convenient telephone system with direct dial access and a 52-inch flat-screen television with in-room enter- tainment features, which provides access to movies, music library, e-mail and the internet.
• With the exception of the Spa, there is Wi-Fi coverage in guest rooms and public areas.
• Cellular phones and facsimile machines are available on request.
(*) Denotes on request basis only, no allotment given.
All accommodations include: telephone (direct dial, voice mail), television (satellite), vanity, fax (available upon request), balcony or patio (private), bar, desk and DVD player.
• Cellular phones and laptop computers are available on request.
Bathroom (marble) The large marble bathroom is equipped with a separate bathtub and shower cabin, bidet and WC, a hairdryer and an electronic safe.
Specific bedding and/or special requests are fulfilled based on availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
($) Denotes a fee may be charged.
Please note: Some hotel amenities listed above may have an additional fee associated with them.
Beach Bar Located beachside, this bar offers an extensive selection of cold beverages during the day. With its impeccable service and friendly atmosphere, this is the perfect place to relax and indulge yourself.
Monkey Bar Enjoy your favorite cocktail or after-dinner liqueur in a lively setting situated on the ground floor of the hotel. A fine selection of single malts, aged rums and cognacs, complemented by a selection of caviar and appetizers.
Pool Bar A casual poolside setting close to the Spa offering drinks throughout the day.
Spa Cafe Located on the pool level of the Spa, this is a delightful and casual poolside setting offering drinks and snacks throughout the day.
Bajan Blue Casual beachfront restaurant 150-seat restaurant, offering the finest cuisine from the Caribbean, Mediterranean and Asia, open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Cuisine: Asian, Caribbean, Mediterranean.
General Opening Days: Open daily
L Acajou is the signature restaurant, they invite you to enjoy French international cuisine and fine wines in an open-air waterfront setting. The menu showcases the freshest island seafood, local delicacies and the best of imported products.
Cuisine: French, Seafood.
The Country Club Restaurant Ideally positioned overlooking the 18th green – perched on a ridge, high above the coast line with a stunning view across the rolling fairways down to the serene Caribbean Seas below. It is a wonderful spot for casual dining in an elegant atmosphere; the all-day menu offers light fare with a Caribbean flare and the service not only meets, but anticipates your every need. The Country Club is as popular with golfers as it is with visitors all of whom are warmly welcomed. So whether it’s for lunch, coffee break or a wonderful spot to toast the setting sun – Country Club awaits!
General Opening Hours: 11:00am – 5:00pm General Opening Days: Open daily
Modified American Plan – MAP Add-on for dinner daily.
• (Breakfast is currently included in the rates).
Additional Modified American Plan (MAP) Details:
• The MAP provides guests dinner during their stay at the Resort for the periods 01/06/15-03/27/15, 11/04/15-12/16/15, 01/06/16-03/19/16 and 11/01/16-12/16/16.
• The MAP is available to guests at an additional cost per person, per day plus a 10% service charge for guests 13 years and over.
• The MAP is applicable to the hotels restaurants known as LAcajou and Bajan Blue only.
• The MAP and other special offers do not apply to or include beverages and are not applicable to specialty dinners other than the Hotels Asian Buffets and West Indian Buffets.
• The MAP and other special offers apply to guests who have reservations for accommodation for a minimum of 5 consecutive nights with a minimum of 5 meals per person.
• In the event that a guest reserves accommodation at the resort for a period of less than 5 consecutive nights the guest may purchase an MAP for such period. Please ask for details.
• The MAP and other special offers do not include Caviar or Truffles for which the full listed pricing will apply.
• Supplements will apply to speciality items at the hotels discretion and will be advised when dining. Certain items on the menus of the hotels restaurants are speciality items and the full a-la-carte prices will be charged for these items and these items will be identified as excluded from the Meal Plan on the menus or the guest will be advised at the time of ordering from the menu.
• The above offers do not apply and are not available for the periods 12/17/14-01/05/15, 03/28/15-04/11/15, 12/17/15-01/05/16 & 03/20/16-04/08/16.
• For children from the age of 3-12 years old meal plans are only available and payable at the hotel.
Child Policies (varies by travel dates):
• Effective dates: 01/06/15-03/27/15, 11/04/15-12/16/15, 01/06/16-03/19/16 and 11/01/16-12/16/16.
• Children from the age of 3-12 years old shall be entitled to a 50% discount off the cost of dinner buffets only but the specially priced Kids’ Menu will be available at the prices listed therein and special Kids’ Buffets will also be offered at selected times at the child rate (per child, per day) plus a 10% service charge.
• Children up to the age of 2 years old are entitled to eat free of charge.
Child Policies (varies by travel dates):
• Effective dates: 04/12/15-11/03/15 & 04/09/16-10/31/16
• For children between the ages of 3-12 years old there will be no charge under the MAP for Kids’ Dinner Buffets and Kids’ Dinner Menus but for all other Buffets such children will be entitled to a 50% discount plus a 10% service charge.
• There will be a specially priced Kids Lunch Menu available at the prices listed therein and Special Kids Lunch Buffet at selected times by the pool at the child rate (per child, per day)
• Children up to the age of 2 years old are entitled to eat free of charge.
Make sure to have drinks in the Monkey Bar. Great Kids club. Waterfall at the pool is fun. Really nice showers and cool digital controls in the room.